天真与经验之歌:第29篇 虻虫(在线收听

   The Fly 虻虫

  Little Fly, thy summer's play 小小的虻虫,你在夏天的游戏
  My thoughtless hand 已被我的手
  Has brushed away. 不在意地拂去。
  Am not I a fly like thee? 我难道不是一个像你一样的虻虫
  Or art not thou a man like me? 你难道不是一个像我一样的人?
  For I dance, and drink, and sing, 因为我跳舞,喝酒又歌唱:
  Till some blind hand 直到有只莽撞的手
  Shall brush my wing. 掸掉了我的翅膀。
  If thought is life 如若思想是生命
  And strength and breath, 是呼吸也是力量:
  And the want of thought is death; 思想的贫乏便是死亡;
  Then am I a happy fly. 那么我就是个快活的虻虫
  If I live, 无论我是死去
  Or if I die. 或是我生存。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tzyjyzg/436271.html