愚人节:April-Fool Day/April Fool’s Day
1. play jokes on sb. 玩耍,闹着玩,开(玩笑)
April Fools’ Day is a day to play jokes on people.
愚人节是一个开人们玩笑的日子。
He likes playing jokes on others but he is very sensitive if others play jokes on him.
他很喜欢拿别人开玩笑,但是对别人开他的玩笑却非常敏感。
2. fool 愚人,傻瓜,受骗者
April Fool’s Day is the day when you try to make your friends believe something that isn't true and if they believe it you're supposed to say ‘April fool’.
愚人节就是一个你试着让朋友相信假话的日子,如果他们相信了你就可以大叫‘愚人节傻瓜’。
3.prank n. 恶作剧,开玩笑;
I’ve had enough of your childish pranks.我受够了你孩子气般的恶作剧。
prankster n 顽皮的人,爱开玩笑的人
A prankster is someone who performs pranks on people.恶作剧者就是爱在人们身上恶作剧的人。
4. gullible adj. 易受骗的;轻信的
He is gullible enough to believe anything you tell him.他比较轻信人,你说什么都他都会信。
5.hoax vt. 愚弄;欺骗n. 骗局;恶作剧
A hoax is an attempt to trick a person into believing that something false is real.
骗局就是试图用假造的事情去欺骗人,让人相信那是真实的。
We can't discount the possibility that the letter is a hoax.
我们不能不考虑这封信有可能是恶作剧。
(离别最是叫人伤感。惨了,怎么觉得像是在跟世界告别?!)
Remember me
要记住我哦
Though I have to say goodbye
虽然我不得不说再见/在不得不分离的时刻
Remember me
记住我
Don't let it make you cry
不要因为别离而哭泣
For even if I' m far away
就算我远行
I hold you in my heart
我也会你放在心里
I sing a secret song to you
每个分开的夜晚
Each night we are apart
我都会唱一首秘密的歌给你听
Remember me
记住我
Though I have to travel far
虽然我要远行
Remember me
记住我
Each time you hear a sad guitar
每当你听见悲伤的吉他声
Know that I' m with you
要知道是我与你在一起的
The only way that I can be
在你重新回到我怀抱之前
Until you're in my arms again
那是我唯一能做的事
Remember me
记住我 |