【大家说英语】 第101期:冰上运动(在线收听) |
Lesson 9 Around Town 第九课 城镇地标 January 21 1月21日
On the Ice 冰上运动
Read it! 读读看!
At the hockey rink, Alex puts on Rob's skates. 在曲棍球场,亚力克斯套上了罗柏的溜冰鞋。
Their feet are about the same size. 他们的脚大小差不多。
But hockey skates are different from figure skates. 不过,曲棍球鞋和花式溜冰鞋不一样,
Alex isn't used to them. 亚力克斯穿起来不习惯。
Alex slides over the ice. 他在冰上滑行,
Rob wants him to slow down. 罗柏要他减缓速度,
He's going too fast! 他溜得太快了!
At the station, Abby is waiting for him. 在电视台,雅碧正在等他。
It's eleven o'clock and Alex isn't back yet. 已经十一点了,亚力克斯却还没回来。
Did something happen to him? 他出了什么事吗?
Conversation A 会话A
Watching you play hockey was fun, Rob! 罗柏,看你们打曲棍球真好玩!
Thanks for coming. Do you want to play next time? 谢谢你来, 你下次想打吗?
Hockey is really fun! 曲棍球真的很好玩!
Probably not. I need to skate a lot better! 现在最好不要,我溜冰必须溜得更好才行!
So practice now. 那现在就开始练习呀。
There's no one on the ice. 冰上没有人,
You can use my skates. 你可以穿我的溜冰鞋。
They might not fit me. 鞋子可能会不合我的脚。
Try them. Our feet are about the same size. 试试看, 我们的脚大小差不多。
OK, I'll try. 好吧,我试试看。
Conversation B 会话B
I'm ready! This should be fun! 我准备好了!应该会很好玩!
Don't try to skate too fast. 不要溜得太快,
Those are hockey skates. 这是曲棍球鞋,
They're different from figure skates. 和花式溜冰鞋不一样,
You're not used to them. 你还不习惯这种鞋子。
OK, here I go! 好,我出发了!
I'll just slide over the ice. 我从冰上滑过去就好。
Hey, you look pretty good, Alex. 嘿,亚力克斯,你看起来不错。
But don't go too fast ... 可是速度不要太快…
Alex, slow down. You're too close to the wall! 亚力克斯,慢一点。你离墙壁太近了!
Stop!... 停!
Alex! Are you all right? 亚力克斯!你还好吗?
Conversation C 会话C
You guys are still here? 妳们还在这里?
Yes, we both worked late. 是啊,我们两个都加班。
Why are you still here? 妳为什么还在?
I'm waiting for Alex. 我在等亚力克斯。
Isn't he at the hockey rink with Rob? 他不是和罗柏在曲棍球场吗?
Yes. But I borrowed his car earlier. 是啊,可是我稍早借用了他的车,
He's coming back to get it. 他要回来开,
But he's not here yet. 却到现在还没回来。
And it's almost 11:00. 已经快十一点了。
Do you think something happened to him? 妳觉得他会不会出了什么事?
I hope not! 希望不会! |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/djsyy1/437842.html |