【大家说英语】 第107期:共享欢乐(在线收听) |
Lesson 13 Life 第十三课 生活 January 29 1月29日
Fun, Friends and Football! 共享欢乐!
Read it! 读读看!
This Sunday is the Super Bowl. 这个星期日是超级杯美式足球大赛,
Rob is having a party. 罗柏要举办一场派对。
Susie can bring chips and vegetables. 苏希可以带洋芋片和一些蔬菜。
Taylor appreciates the invitation, but she doesn't know much about football. 泰乐很高兴能够受到邀请,但她对美式足球懂得不多。
Unlike soccer, players can use their hands when they play football. 和足球不同的是,球员打美式足球的时候可以使用双手。
Taylor can cheer for both teams. 泰乐可以为比赛双方加油,
Then she's always cheering for the winning team. 这样她就随时都能够为占上风的球队加油。
Conversation A 会话A
I'm so excited about your party on Sunday, Rob! 罗柏,我对你星期日的派对觉得好兴奋喔!
What can I bring? 我可以带什么去?
You can bring some chips or vegetables. 妳可以带些洋芋片或蔬菜。
Great. I can be there at 4:30. 太好了。我四点半就可以到,
Is that too early? 这样会太早吗?
No, 4:30 is great. 不会,四点半很好。
Maybe you can help decorate. 说不定妳可以帮我布置。
Sure. How many people are coming? 没问题。有多少人要去?
I'm not sure. 我不确定,
I invited all of our friends and some friends from church. 我邀请了我们所有的朋友还有一些教会的朋友。
Conversation B 会话B
Do you watch football, Taylor? 泰乐,妳看美式足球吗?
No. I don't watch many sports. 不看,我对运动看得不多。
Oh, that's OK. 哦,那没关系。
I'm having a Super Bowl party this Sunday. 我这星期日要举办一场超级杯派对,
Can you come? 妳可以来吗?
Thank you for the invitation, but football ... 谢谢你邀请我,可是美式足球…
Super Bowl parties are fun. 超级杯派对很好玩。
I'm preparing a lot of food. 我会准备很多食物,
You can come and eat. 妳可以来吃东西就好。
OK. Can I bring anything? 好啊,我可以带什么东西过去吗?
You can bring some soda. 妳可以带些汽水。
Conversation C 会话C
Taylor, are you going to Rob's Super Bowl party? 泰乐,妳要去参加罗柏的超级杯派对吗?
Yes. But I don't know much about football. 我会去,可是我对美式足球懂得不多。
That's OK. Football is fun to watch. 没关系, 美式足球很好看。
Unlike soccer, players can use their hands to throw the ball. 和足球不一样的是,球员可以用手掷球。
Which team should I cheer for? 我该为哪一队加油?
You can cheer for both teams. 两支球队妳都可以加油。
Really? 真的吗?
Yeah. Then you're always cheering for the winning team! 是啊,这样妳就都能够为赢球的那队欢呼加油啊! |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/djsyy1/437848.html |