【大家说英语】 第141期:注意安全(2)(在线收听) |
March 26 3月26日 Read it! 读读看!
Oh no! There was a burglary on River Road this morning. 糟糕!今天早上小河路发生了窃盗案,
Abby heard about it on the news report. 雅碧在新闻报导上听到了这个消息。
Taylor lives on River Road. 泰乐住在小河路上,
Maybe her landlord can check her apartment. 说不定她的房东可以帮忙查看她的公寓。
Taylor went home during lunch. 泰乐利用午休时间回家一趟,
Her apartment is OK. 她的公寓没有问题。
She followed Stacy Safety's tips. 她遵循了史黛希.安全小姐的建议,
The thieves didn't steal anything from her. 窃贼没有偷走她的东西。
Conversation A 会话A
Taylor. Do you live on River Road? 泰乐,妳住在小河路上吗?
Hi, Abby. Yes, I do live on River Road. 嗨,雅碧。是啊,我住在小河路上,
Why do you ask? 为什么这么问?
A thief broke into some homes on River Road this morning. 今天早上有个窃贼闯进了小河路上的几间屋子,
I just heard the news report. 我刚在新闻报导上听到的。
Oh, no! Really? 糟糕!真的吗?
Really. River Road is usually a safe neighborhood. 真的。小河路那一区通常很安全。
I need to call my landlord! 我得打个电话给我房东!
Maybe she can check my apartment. 说不定她可以去查看我的公寓。
Conversation B 会话B
Hey, Taylor. Are you OK? 嗨,泰乐,妳还好吗?
Hi, Rob. Yes, I'm OK. 嗨,罗柏,我没事,
I just got back to the office. 我只是刚回办公室而已。
Where did you go? 妳去了哪里?
I went home during lunch. 我利用午休时间回家一趟,
I wanted to check on my apartment. 我想查看我的公寓。
Oh, why? 哦,为什么?
There was a burglary in my neighborhood this morning. 今天早上我住的那一区发生了窃盗案。
Oh, no! 不会吧!
But everything is fine. 不过一切都没问题,
No one broke into my apartment. 没有人闯进我的公寓,
I followed Stacy Safety's advice. 我遵循了史黛希.安全小姐的忠告。
Conversation C 会话C
Taylor! You're back! 泰乐!妳回来了!
Hi, Susie. I got back after lunch. 嗨,苏希,我午餐时间过后就回来了。
Is your apartment OK? 妳的公寓还好吗?
Yes. The thief didn't steal anything from me. 很好,窃贼没有偷我的东西。
I listened to Ms. Safety! 我听了安全小姐的建议!
I bought strong locks for my windows and doors. 我买了坚固的锁装在门窗上。
That's good. 那很好。
But thieves stole money from my neighbor. 可是窃贼偷了我邻居的钱。
Oh, no! 糟糕!
Your neighbor should watch Rob's show. 你的邻居应该要看罗柏的节目。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/djsyy1/437918.html |