英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第227期:第十三章 自白(18)(在线收听

 "Be very still," he whispered, as if I wasn't already frozen. “千万别动。”他耳语着,好像我还不够僵硬一样。

Slowly, never moving his eyes from mine, he leaned toward me. 他的目光从未离开过我的眼睛,慢慢地,他向我侧过来。
Then abruptly, but very gently, he rested his cold cheek against the hollow at the base of my throat. 然后出乎我意料的,却非常温柔地,他把冰冷的脸颊贴上了我的颈窝。
I was quite unable to move, even if I'd wanted to. 我根本没法动弹,即使我确实想要这样做。
I listened to the sound of his even breathing, watching the sun and wind play in his bronze hair, more human than any other part of him. 我聆听着他平稳的呼吸声,看着阳光和微风在他红铜色的头发上轻舞着,这大概是他身上最像人类的部分。
With deliberate slowness, his hands slid down the sides of my neck. 他的双手从容而缓慢地滑落下来,慢慢滑过我的脖子。
I shivered, and I heard him catch his breath. 我颤栗着,我能听到他屏住了呼吸。
But his hands didn't pause as they softly moved to my shoulders, and then stopped. 但他的手没有停下来,他们轻柔地移向我的肩膀,然后停住了。
His face drifted to the side, his nose skimming across my collarbone. 他的脸慢慢地向下移,他的鼻子轻轻擦过了我的锁骨。
He came to rest with the side of his face pressed tenderly against my chest. 他最终让自己一侧的脸颊温柔地压在我的胸口。
Listening to my heart. 聆听着我的心跳。
"Ah," he sighed. “啊。”他叹息着。
I don't know how long we sat without moving. It could have been hours. 我不知道我们这样一动不动地坐了多久。也许有好几个小时。
Eventually the throb of my pulse quieted, but he didn't move or speak again as he held me. 最终,我脉搏的悸动平息下来,但他没有挪动,也没有说话,只是抓着我。
I knew at any moment it could be too much, and my life could end—so quickly that I might not even notice. 我知道这样随时都有可能擦枪走火,我的生命会就此了结——快得我甚至不会注意到。
And I couldn't make myself be afraid. 而我也没法让自己害怕。
I couldn't think of anything, except that he was touching me. 我无法思考任何事情,只知道他在触碰着我。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438344.html