英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第228期:第十三章 自白(19)(在线收听) |
And then, too soon, he released me. 然后他放开了我,有点太快了。 His eyes were peaceful. 他的眼睛非常平和。
"It won't be so hard again," he said with satisfaction. “这不会再那么难了。”他满意地说道。
"Was that very hard for you?" “这曾经对你来说很难吗?”
"Not nearly as bad as I imagined it would be. And you?" “情况还没有我想象中的那么坏。你呢?”
"No, it wasn't bad… for me." “不,这不坏……对我来说。”
He smiled at my inflection. "You know what I mean." 我的声音有些变调,他不禁笑了起来:“你知道我指的是什么。”
I smiled. 我笑了。
"Here." He took my hand and placed it against his cheek. "Do you feel how warm it is?" “这里。”他拿起我的手,放到他的脸颊上。“你感觉到这里有多么温暖吗?”
And it was almost warm, his usually icy skin. 和他平常冰冷的肌肤相比,确实可以称得上是温暖。
But I barely noticed, for I was touching his face, something I'd dreamed of constantly since the first day I'd seen him. 但我几乎没有注意到,因为我正在触碰着他的脸,这是从我第一天见到他起就一直梦寐以求的事。
"Don't move," I whispered. “别动。”我耳语道。
No one could be still like Edward. 没人能像爱德华这样静止不动。
He closed his eyes and became as immobile as stone, a carving under my hand. 他闭上眼睛,像石头一样岿然不动,变成了我手中的一尊雕像。
I moved even more slowly than he had, careful not to make one unexpected move. 我的动作甚至比他还要缓慢,小心翼翼地不做半个多余的动作。
I caressed his cheek, delicately stroked his eyelid, the purple shadow in the hollow under his eye. 我爱抚着他的脸颊,优雅地抚过他的眼睑,他眼窝下淡紫色的阴影。
I traced the shape of his perfect nose, and then, so carefully, his flawless lips. 我描摹着他完美的鼻子的形状,然后,那么仔细地,描着他完美无瑕的嘴唇。
His lips parted under my hand, and I could feel his cool breath on my fingertips. 他的嘴唇在我的手下半张着,我能感觉到他冰冷的呼吸拂过我的指尖。
I wanted to lean in, to inhale the scent of him. 我想要靠过去,轻嗅他身上的香味。
So I dropped my hand and leaned away, not wanting to push him too far. 所以我放下手,侧过身子,等不及把他推开些。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438345.html |