英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第253期:第十五章 卡伦一家(2)(在线收听

 "He left an hour ago—after reattaching your battery cables, I might add. “他一个小时以前就走了——在重新接上了你的电池线以后,我得补充这一点。

I have to admit I was disappointed. 我不得不承认我很失望。
Is that really all it would take to stop you, if you were determined to go?" 这真的能阻止你吗,如果你下定决心要走的话?”
I deliberated where I stood, wanting to return to him badly, but afraid I might have morning breath. 我站在原地,仔细思考着,我迫切想要回到他怀里,但有害怕自己早上口气不清新。
"You're not usually this confused in the morning," he noted. “你早上通常很少这样烦恼的。”他指出来。
He held his arms open for me to return. A nearly irresistible invitation. 他张开双臂,要我回到他怀里。一个几乎不可抗拒的邀请。
"I need another human minute," I admitted. “我需要另一分钟当回人类。”我坦白道。
"I'll wait." “我会等的。”
I skipped to the bathroom, my emotions unrecognizable. 我跳着奔向浴室,无法识别出自己现在是什么样的情绪。
I didn't know myself, inside or out. 我不认识我自己了,不管是内在还是外在。
The face in the mirror was practically a stranger—eyes too bright, hectic spots of red across my cheekbones. 镜中的脸根本就是一个陌生人——眼睛太过明亮,点点红晕掠过我的颧骨。
After I brushed my teeth, I worked to straighten out the tangled chaos that was my hair. 在我刷完牙以后,我设法梳直自己乱糟糟的头发。
I splashed my face with cold water, and tried to breathe normally, with no noticeable success. 我溅起冷水洗脸,试图让呼吸变得自然些,却看不出来有半点效果。
I half-ran back to my room. 我几乎是跑着回到了房间。
It seemed like a miracle that he was there, his arms still waiting for me. 他仍在那里,简直像是个奇迹,他的双臂依然在等着我。
He reached out to me, and my heart thumped unsteadily. 他伸出手够到我,我的心开始砰砰乱跳。
"Welcome back," he murmured, taking me into his arms. “欢迎回来。”他喃喃低语着,把我拉进怀里。
He rocked me for a while in silence, until I noticed that his clothes were changed, his hair smooth. 他沉默地摇着我,过了一会儿,我才注意到他换了衣服,他的头发很平整。
"You left?" I accused, touching the collar of his fresh shirt. “你离开了?”我抓住他新换上了的衬衣的领子,控诉道。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438418.html