I see trees of green, red roses too
幸见,绿树成荫,玫瑰鲜红,
I see them bloom for me and you
众展芳颜,为我为卿
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
何德幸之,得见良辰如画,美景如斯
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
幸见,万丈高湛,成云成棉
The bright blessed days, the dark sacred nights
幸见,百鸟歌日,愁昏盖幕
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
何徳幸之,得见良辰如画,美景如斯
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
彩虹贯日,横穿苍穹
Are also on the faces of people going by
且行且止,人面相映
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
幸见,有友作揖,寒暄之语
They're really saying I love you.
子之心意,实为相表
I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
幸闻,膝下有儿,承欢哭啼
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
如今尔亭亭而长,始觉青出于蓝
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
何徳幸之,得见良辰如画,美景如斯
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.
诚是苍天厚待,得见良辰如画,美景如斯
I see trees of green, red roses too 我看见绿的树也有红色的玫瑰
green 名词,n. 绿色;绿色蔬菜;绿色的衣服;植物;绿地
Eat your greens. 把青菜吃掉。
You don't need green fingers to fill your home with lush leaves. 不是园艺大师也可以把自己的家里装点得绿意盎然。(green fingers n绿手指,园艺能手;)
A green is an area of land covered with grass, especially in a town or in the middle of a village. (尤指城镇或村庄中心的) 绿地
I see them bloom for me and you我看见它们为你和我开花。
bloom[blum] n. 花;青春;旺盛vt. 开花;茂盛;蓬勃发展
I can smell the sweet fragrance of the white blooms...我能闻到白色花朵的芳香
This plant blooms between May and June.这种植物在五六月间开花。
The roses bloom every few days. 玫瑰每隔几天开花。
Not many economies bloomed in 1990, least of all gold exporters like Australia.没有几个国家的经济在1990年蓬勃发展,尤其是像澳大利亚这样的金矿出口国。
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界
think to oneself:我心想;盘算;暗自思量;
I thought to myself over and over, why did this happen to me. 一次又一次地,我在心中想着,为什么这件倒霉事发生在我身上。
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night那受祝福的白天,珍贵的黑夜
blessed: ['bles?d] adj.有福的;神圣的;
He is blessed with excellent health. 他有非常健康的体魄。
He is blessed in having such a good wife. 他有幸娶到如此一位贤妻。
My country is blessed with unsurpassed natural resources.我国有得天独厚的自然资源。(unsurpassed adj. 非常卓越的;未被超越的 surpass[s?'p?s] vt. 超越;胜过,优于)
|