听歌学英语:思念的星光 All The Stars(在线收听

It's just another night and I'm staring at the moon.
I saw a shooting star and thought of you.
又是这样的一个夜晚,
我静静地凝视着挂在天边的月亮。
一颗流星划过漆黑的夜空,我想起了你。
I sang a lullaby by the waterside and knew if you were here,
I'd sing to you.
我在河边轻声哼唱着摇篮曲。
我明白如果你在这里的话,
我会把它唱给你听。
You're on the other side as the skyline splits in two.
你在世界的另一端,我们就像天崩地裂一分为二般。
I'm miles away from seeing you.
I can see the stars from America.
I wonder do you see them too?
我和你相隔千山万水,
但是我能看到美国那端的闪耀星光。
我在想你是否也能看见它们?

So open your eyes and see the way our horizons meet.
所以,睁开双眸,你会看见我俩地平线彼此交汇。
All of the lights will lead into the night with me and
I know these scars will bleed.
所有的光芒将指引我走入那无尽的黑暗。
我知道伤疤难以愈合,血流不止,
But both of our hearts believe all of these stars will guide us home.
但是我们深信天上闪烁的繁星会领着我们回家。

I can hear your heart on the radio beat. They're playing 'Chasing Cars' and I thought of us.
我在《电台节拍》中能收听到你的心跳。他们正在播放《Chasing Cars》,我想到了我们。
Back to the time, you were lying next to me. I looked across and fell in love.
时光倒流,回到那天,你躺在我身旁。我望着你,爱上了你。
So I took your hand back through lamp -lit streets I knew.
然后,我牵起你的手,一起走到我熟知的那灯火通明的条路。
Everything led back to you. So can you see the stars over Amsterdam?
一切都让我想起你。那么,你看得见挂在阿姆斯特丹上空的星辰吗?
Hear the song. My heart is beating too.
听歌,我的心跳加速。

So open your eyes and see the way our horizons meet.
所以,睁开双眸,你会看见我俩地平线彼此交汇。
All of the lights will lead into the night with me.
所有的光芒将指引我走入那无尽的黑暗。
And I know these scars will bleed.
我知道伤疤难以愈合,血流不止。
But both of our hearts believe all of these stars will guide us home.
但是我们深信天上闪烁的繁星会领着我们回家。

I can see the stars from America.
我能看到美国那端的闪耀星光。


词汇扩展:

a shooting star: a piece of rock or metal that burns very brightly when it enters the Earth's atmosphere from space, and is seen from earth as a bright star travelling very fast across the sky. 流星

a lullaby:a quiet song which is intended to be sung to babies and young children to help them go to sleep. 摇篮曲; 催眠曲

skyline ['ska?la?n] n
the line at which the sky and Earth appear to meet n. 地平线;
the line or shape that is formed where the sky meets buildings or the land. (建筑物等在天空映衬下的) 空中轮廓线

waterside['w?t?rsa?d] n. land bordering a body of water水边

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/438550.html