英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第311期:第十八章 猎杀(10)(在线收听

 No. Edward was absolute. “不。”爱德华很坚决。

He's no match for us, Edward. He won't be able to touch her. “他根本赢不了我们,爱德华。他甚至没有机会摸到她的半根头发。”
He'll wait. “他会等着的。”
Emmett smiled. I can wait, too. 艾美特笑了。“我也能等。”
You didn't see you don't understand. Once he commits to a hunt, he's unshakable. We'd have to kill him. “你看不见——你不明白。一旦他决定了某个猎物,他就会坚定不移地追猎到底。我们必须杀了他。”
Emmett didn't seem upset by the idea. That's an option. 艾美特并没有被这个想法难倒。“这也是一个选择。”
And the female. She's with him. If it turns into a fight, the leader will go with them, too. “还有那个女人。她和他是一对。如果这最终会演变成一场战役,那个首领也会和他们站在一起。”
There are enough of us. “我们有足够的人手。”
There's another option, Alice said quietly. “还有另一个选择。”爱丽丝安静地说道。
Edward turned on her in fury, his voice a blistering snarl. There — is — no — other — option! 爱德华狂怒地转过头去看着她,他的声音是一种震撼的咆哮。“没——有——另——一——个——选——择!”
Emmett and I both stared at him in shock, but Alice seemed unsurprised.  艾美特和我都震惊地看着他,但爱丽丝似乎丝毫不感到意外。
The silence lasted for a long minute as Edward and Alice stared each other down. 沉默持续了很久,爱德华和爱丽丝对视了许久,想要逼得对方低下头。
I broke it. Does anyone want to hear my plan? 我打破了沉默。“有人想听听我的计划吗?”
No, Edward growled. Alice glared at him, finally provoked. “不。”爱德华咆哮道。爱丽丝瞪着他,终于被激怒了。
Listen, I pleaded. You take me back. “听着,”我恳求道。“你带我回去。”
No, he interrupted. “不。”他打断了我的话。
I glared at him and continued. You take me back. I tell my dad I want to go home to Phoenix. 我怒视着他,继续说道:“你带我回去。我告诉我爸爸我要回凤凰城的家。
I pack my bags. We wait till this tracker is watching, and then we run.  我会打包好行李。我们一直等到那个追猎者看到这一切为止,然后我们就跑路。
He'll follow us and leave Charlie alone. Charlie won't call the FBI on your family.  他会跟着我们,留下查理一个人。那样查理就不会呼叫FBI来解决你的家人。
Then you can take me any damned place you want. 在这之后,随你想带我去那里都行。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438646.html