英语听力 暮光之城·暮色 第356期:第二十四章 僵局(3)(在线收听

   Don't I taste as good as I smell? I smiled in response. That hurt my face. “我尝起来跟闻起来一样好吗?”我报以一笑。笑容扯痛了我的脸。

  Even better better than I'd imagined. “还要更好些甚至比我想象过的还有好。”
  I'm sorry, I apologized. “对不起。”我道歉道。
  He raised his eyes to the ceiling. Of all the things to apologize for. 他翻着眼睛,看着天花板。“在所有应该道歉的事情中。”
  What should I apologize for? “那我应该为什么而道歉?”
  For very nearly taking yourself away from me forever. “为你差一点就让自己永远地离开我。”
  I'm sorry, I apologized again. “对不起。”我再次道歉。
  I know why you did it. His voice was comforting. It was still irrational, of course. You should have waited for me, you should have told me. “我知道你为什么要这样做。”他的声音有着安抚的味道。“当然,这样做还是很不理智。你应该等着我的,你应该告诉我的。”
  You wouldn't have let me go. “你不会让我走的。”
  No, he agreed in a grim tone, I wouldn't. “是的,”他用冷酷的语气赞同道。“我不会这样做的。”
  Some very unpleasant memories were beginning to come back to me. I shuddered, and then winced. 某些很不愉快的回忆开始闯入我的脑海。我颤抖着,然后畏缩起来。
  He was instantly anxious. Bella, what's wrong? 他立刻焦急起来。“贝拉,怎么了?”
  What happened to James? “詹姆斯怎么了?”
  After I pulled him off you, Emmett and Jasper took care of him. There was a fierce note of regret in his voice. “在我把他从你身上拖开以后,艾美特和贾斯帕料理了他。”他的语气里有着一种尖锐的后悔。
  This confused me. I didn't see Emmett and Jasper there. 这话让我困惑起来。“我没看见艾美特和贾斯帕在那里。”
  They had to leave the room… there was a lot of blood. “他们不得不离开那间屋子……到处都是血。”
  But you stayed. “可你留下来了。”
  Yes, I stayed. “是的,我留下来了。”
  And Alice, and Carlisle… I said in wonder. “还有爱丽丝和卡莱尔……”我惊奇地说道。
  They love you, too, you know. “他们也爱你,你知道的。”
  A flash of painful images from the last time I'd seen Alice reminded me of something. Did Alice see the tape? I asked anxiously. 痛苦的画面一闪而过,我最后一次看见爱丽丝时的情景提醒了我某件事。“爱丽丝看了那卷带子没?”我焦急地问道。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438726.html