英语听力 暮光之城·暮色 第360期:第二十四章 僵局(7)(在线收听

   "Mom!" I whispered, my voice full of love and relief. “妈妈!”我低声说着,我的声音里充满了热爱和宽慰。

  She took in Edward's still form on the recliner, and tiptoed to my bedside. 爱德华依旧维持着一动不动地睡在躺椅上的姿势,她看在眼里,踮着脚走的我的床边。
  "He never leaves, does he?" she mumbled to herself. “他一直待在这里,不是吗?”她低声自言自语着。
  "Mom, I'm so glad to see you!" “妈妈,我真高兴看到你!”
  She bent down to hug me gently, and I felt warm tears falling on my cheeks. 她俯下身子,温柔地拥抱着我,我感觉到热泪正从我脸上留下来。
  "Bella, I was so upset!" “贝拉,我真担心!”
  "I'm sorry, Mom. But everything's fine now, it's okay," I comforted her. “对不起,妈妈。但现在没事了,已经没事了。”我安慰着她。
  "I'm just glad to finally see your eyes open." She sat on the edge of my bed. “我真高兴,我最终看到你睁开眼睛了。”她在我的床沿上坐了下来。
  I suddenly realized I didn't have any idea when it was. "How long have they been closed?" 我忽然意识到我还不知道现在是什么时候。“我的眼睛是从什么时候起闭上的?”
  "It's Friday, hon, you've been out for a while." “今晚是星期五,亲爱的,你睡了很长一段时间。”
  "Friday?" I was shocked. I tried to remember what day it had been when… but I didn't want to think about that. “星期五?”我吃了一惊。我试图记起那件事是哪天发生的……但我不愿意去想它。
  "They had to keep you sedated for a while, honey you've got a lot of injuries." “他们不得不一直给你使用镇静剂,用了好长一段时间,甜心——你弄出了很多伤口。”
  "I know." I could feel them. “我知道。”我能感觉到这些伤口的存在。
  "You're lucky Dr. Cullen was there. He's such a nice man… very young, though. And he looks more like a model than a doctor…" “你真幸运,卡伦医生就在那里。他真是个好人……不过,太年轻了点。他看上去更像一个模特,而非医生……”
  "You met Carlisle?" “你见到卡莱尔了?”
  "And Edward's sister Alice. She's a lovely girl." “还有爱德华的妹妹爱丽丝。她是个可爱的女孩。”
  "She is," I agreed wholeheartedly.  “她确实是。”我完全赞成。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438731.html