【大家说英语】 第382期:一起去理发吧!(1)(在线收听) |
Good morning, Susie! 早上好,苏西! Hi, Alex. How was your weekend? 嗨,阿莱克斯。周末过得怎么样?
My weekend was really good. What? 我周末过得很好。怎么了?
I'm just looking at your hair. It's pretty long. 我刚刚看了你的头发。太长了。
It is a little long. Does my hair look bad? 是有一点儿长。我的头发看起来很糟吗?
No. It doesn't look really bad. But... 不。看起来并不是很糟。但是...
Then I have to cut my hair. 那我必须去剪头发了。
That might be a good idea. 那可能是明智的。
Hey, Rob. Can I ask you a question? 嗨,罗布。我能问你一个问题吗?
Sure, Alex. 当然,阿莱克斯。
Where do you go to get a haircut? 你去哪里剪头发呢?
I go to a barber. 我会去找一位理发师。
Do you like him? 你喜欢他吗?
I do! I'm going to the barbershop today. Do you want to come with me? 很喜欢!我今天就要去那家理发店。你想和我一起吗?
Yes. Can a barber also wash and dry my hair? 是的。理发师也会帮我洗和吹干头发吗?
Of course. 当然了。
This isn't a hair salon? 这不是一家发廊吗?
No, it's a barbershop. Only men come here for haircuts. 不是,这是一家理发店。只有男人才来这里剪发。
And women go to hair salons? 女人会去发廊?
Yes. But hairdressers at hair salons cut men's and women's hair. 是的。但是发廊的美发师会给男女都剪头发。
Hair salons in Taipei cut anyone's hair. They also give free massages. Do hair salons here do that? 台北的发廊也是什么人的头发都剪。他们还会提供免费的按摩服务。这里的发廊也会提供吗?
No, they don't. 不,他们不会的。
Too bad. 真可惜。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/djsyy1/438957.html |