【大家说英语】 第399期:实在抱歉(2)(在线收听

   I am so sorry, Alex. I really can't skip this meeting. I didn't realize the play was tonight. 很抱歉,阿莱克斯。我真的不能缺席这个会议。我没意识到这个话剧是在今晚。

  Didn't you put it in your phone? Or on your calendar? 你没有把它记到你的手机里吗?或者你的日程表上?
  No, I didn't. I thought I would remember. And I didn't. 我没有。我以为我记得住的。可是我忘了。
  Well, I guess you can't go. 好吧,我想你是去不了了。
  I'm sorry, Alex. But let me pay you for my ticket. Then use it to take someone else. 抱歉,阿莱克斯。但是我把票钱给你吧。你再找别人一起去吧。
  I apologize, Rob. I've had too many things on my mind this morning. 我道歉,罗布。今天上午我脑子里有很多事情。
  I understand. But what about my program? 我明白。但是我的节目怎么办?
  Do you have the information on bird-watching? 你有关于赏鸟的相关资讯吗?
  Yes. I have it right here. 有。就在我这里。
  Give it to me. I'll go and create the chart right now. If I make a pie chart, it won't take me too long. 给我吧。我现在开始制作图表。如果我做一个饼状图,不会花我太长时间。
  Thanks, Taylor. That would be great. 谢谢,泰勒。那样就太好了。
  I'm really sorry, Susie. I misunderstood you. 苏西,真的很抱歉。我误解了你的意思。
  It's my fault. I wasn't clear. So please tell me what we can do. 是我的错。我没说清楚。跟我说一下我们要怎么办吧。
  Well, I can make the list this afternoon. 嗯,我今天下午可以做出这个名单。
  But I need to call all the professors today to set up interviews. 但是我今天要给所有教授打电话,预定访谈时间。
  OK, I'll do the list right away. Then, you'll have time to make the calls. 好的。我马上做出这个名单来。然后你就有时间打电话了。
  Thanks, Ben. 谢谢你,本。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/djsyy1/438974.html