听歌学英语:星光之城 City of Stars(在线收听

City of stars
星光之城啊
Are you shining just for me?
你是否只愿为我闪耀
City of stars
星光之城啊
There's so much that I can't see
世间有太多不可明了
Who knows?
谁又能明了
I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you
我感觉到自你我初次拥抱时
That now our dreams
所怀有的那些梦想
They've finally come true
都已一一实现

City of stars
噢星光之城
Just one thing everybody wants
每个人翘首以盼的
There in the bars
就是那热闹的酒吧中
And through the smokescreen of the crowded restaurants
以及雾气袅袅的嘈杂餐馆里
It's love
名叫爱的东西
Yes, all we're looking for is love from someone else
是的 人人都想从某个同样孤单的灵魂里找到爱
A rush
也许是匆匆擦肩的某一刻
A glance
或某个抬眼的一瞬间
A touch
也许是不经意的轻轻触碰
A dance
又或是一场舞蹈
To look in somebody's eyes
从某个人眼中看到的光
To light up the skies
足以将夜空都点亮
To open the world and send them reeling
足以打开世界的新篇章 不复悲伤过往
A voice that says, I'll be here
好像有某个声音总在对我说 我会等你
And you'll be alright
请你放心
I don't care if I know
所以我不会在意自己是否清楚
Just where I will go
将要到达的目的地
'Cause all that I need's this crazy feeling
我只愿能感受这奋不顾身的疯狂爱意
A rat-tat-tat on my heart…
以及我胸腔怦怦跳动的心
Think I want it to stay
希望这爱意能永驻我心
City of stars
星光之城啊
Are you shining just for me?
你是否只愿为我闪耀
City of stars
星光之城啊
You've never shined so brightly
我感受到了你从未有过的闪耀

There's so much that I can't see世间有太多不可明了
so much‘如此多’后面的that I can't see‘我看不明白’是一个定语从句,相当于一个adj形容词,用来修饰so much:我不懂的有那么多

I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you我感觉到自你我初次拥抱时
embrace [?m?bres]: n 拥抱,怀抱;vt.拥抱;接受; 信奉; 包括; 包含;
She welcomed him back into the household with passionate embrace.她热烈拥抱他,欢迎他回家来。
The new rules have been embraced by government watchdog organizations.政府监察机构已经欣然接受了这些新规则。
I couldn't find it in me to embrace him. 我打心眼里不想拥抱他。
He immediately embraced the offer.他立刻接受了这个建议。

Just one thing everybody wants每个人翘首以盼的
There in the bars就是那热闹的酒吧中
And through the smokescreen of the crowded restaurants以及雾气袅袅的嘈杂餐馆里
It's love名叫爱的东西
Yes, all we're looking for is love from someone else是的 人人都想从某个同样孤单的灵魂里找到爱
A rush也许是匆匆擦肩的某一刻
A glance或某个抬眼的一瞬间
A touch也许是不经意的轻轻触碰
A dance又或是一场舞蹈
smokescreen:['smok'skrin] n. (掩护阵地和活动的)烟幕;障眼法
He was accused of putting up a smokescreen to hide poor standards in schools.他被指故意放烟幕掩盖学校教育水平的低下。
rush:n.忙;繁忙的活动;涌动 vt.突袭;(使)仓促行事;催促;(为物色、招募目的)特别关注
Record stores are expecting a huge rush for the single.唱片店已经预期人们会争相抢购这张单曲唱片。
The shop's opening coincided with the Christmas rush...这家商店的开张正好赶上了圣诞的抢购热潮。
 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/440232.html