生活英语听力文章 第170期:130方法成为超级时间管理者(10)(在线收听

 40.Spot time wasters. 找到时间浪费者。

As you go about your day, be on the lookout for unproductive activities. 当你开始你的一天,是在寻找非生产性活动。
Find ways to eliminate them or approach those things differently. 找到方法来消除它们,或者找到让这些事情变得不同的方式。
41.Create a not-to-do list and honor it. 把不应该做的事情列一个清单,然后严格执行。
When you agree to do things you later regret (because it was not the best use of your time), make a mental note and avoid doing them in the future. 当你知道如果你做了某件事以后会后悔,(因为你的时间可以用来做更好的事情上)那么在心里记下,避免以后做它。
42.Get overwhelmed. 让自己处于超负荷状态。
Sounds weird, right? While you don't want to stay overwhelmed for an extended period of time, there is lot you can learn from these periods. 听上去很奇怪是吗?当然你不成长时间让自己处于这种状态,但是在超负荷时期你能学到很多东西。
Study the times when you are overwhelmed to determine why you are overloaded and how you can be wiser and more productive with your time. 当你处于这种状态时,研究一下你为什么会压力过重以及怎样才能更明智,更有效地度过自己的时间。
I've been teaching entrepreneurs for years, they never make big money until you get overwhelmed, 我给企业家上过多年的课,他们都是,没有压力就不会赚大钱。
because it's when you get overwhelmed that you look at how you spending your time and the decisions you make during those periods are the decisions that help you become more productive and more successful. 因为只有你有压力的时候,你才会审视自己是如何使用自己的时间的。而且在有压力的时候你做出的决定使你变得更高效且成功。
43.Take time to recharge. 花时间给自己充电。
A constant state of stress and overwork slows you down. 长时间处于压力或者强负重状态会让你效率变低。
Make sure you schedule time to refresh and recharge your batteries. 确保自己有时间补充精力和能量。
This includes taking one day off each week when you can rest and do what you enjoy with the people who are most important to you. 每周抽出一天时间休息,和自己最珍视的人一起做喜欢的事。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shyytlwz/442985.html