ESL露西的一天 第78期:银行与市场讲解(3)(在线收听

 It is also a verb, to deposit, which means to put something into something else;  它也是一个动词,存放,意思是把某物放到别的东西里;

usually we are talking about money.  通常我们谈论的是钱。
The opposite of deposit would be withdrawal.  存款的反义词是取款。
A withdrawal, "withdrawal," is when you take money out of your bank, and the verb is to withdraw.  取款,“取款”是指你从银行取出钱,动词是取款。
We sometimes use that verb, to withdraw, also when, for example,  我们有时使用那个动词,比如说,撤回,
a political candidate decides that they are not going to try to win an election.  一位政治候选人决定他们不再试图赢得选举。
They can withdraw from the election - they can leave the election. 他们可以退出选举——他们可以退出选举。
Lucy signs "the back of" her "paycheck."  露西在“她工资支票”的背面签字。
A paycheck, "paycheck," is a check that your company gives you that's your money that you get for working at the company. 一张支票,“支票”是你公司给你,是你在公司工作赚到的钱。 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/esllucy/443049.html