听歌学英语:不放手 Say You Won't Let Go(在线收听

I met you in the dark
低谷之时遇见你
You lit me up
是你让我看到希望
You made me feel as though
你让我感觉
I was enough
此生已无憾

We danced the night away
我们跳舞直到天明
We drank too much
举杯直至酣畅
I held your hair back when
你呕吐的时候
You were throwing up
我帮你把头发挽起
Then you smiled over your shoulder
你回眸一笑
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
我顷刻间清醒
I pulled you closer to my chest
忍不住把你拥入怀中
And you asked me to stay over
当你说“今晚留下过夜吧”
I said, I already told ya
我答道“我不是说了吗,宝贝”
I think that you should get some rest
“我觉得你应该好好休息”
I knew I loved you then
我是如此爱你
But you'd never know
但你将不会知晓
Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
因为每当我不忍分别时,都在假装冷漠
I know I needed you
我是如此需要你
But I never showed
却疏于表达
But I wanna stay with you
其实我想和你在一起
Until we're grey and old
直到我们两鬓斑白
Just say you won't let go
告诉我你不会放手
Just say you won't let go
永远不会放手
I wake you up with some breakfast in bed
我叫醒你,把早餐放在床头
I'll bring you coffee
我会给你带一杯咖啡
With a kiss on your head
和一个早安之吻
And I'll take the kids to school
我会送孩子们去上学
Wave them goodbye
挥手和他们再见
And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night
遇见了你,我是如此幸运
When you looked over your shoulder
当你蓦然回首
For a minute, I forget that I'm older
那一刻我竟忘了年华已逝
I wanna dance with you right now, oh
只想与你再次共舞
And you look as beautiful as ever
你一如既往的美丽
And I swear that everyday you'll get better
我发誓只有明天的你比你更美
You make me feel this way somehow
这就是你给我的感受
I'm so in love with you
我已为你坠入爱河
And I hope you know
我多么希望你能明白
Darling your love is more than its worth in gold
你的爱对我来说是无价之宝
We've come so far my dear
人生路漫漫
Look how we've grown
我们携手至今
And I wanna stay with you
而今后我也想有你相伴
Until we're grey and old
直到我们老去
Just say you won't let go
告诉我你不会放手
Just say you won't let go
永远不会放手
I wanna live with you
我想一直和你在一起
Even when we're ghosts
不论身处天堂或是地狱
Cause you were always there for me
因为每当我最需要你时
When I needed you most
你都会出现在我身旁
I'm gonna love you till
我爱你
My lungs give out
直到我的最后一次呼吸
I promise till death we part
就像当初彼此许下的誓言
Like in our vows
这份爱至死不渝
So I wrote this song for you
我把我们的故事写进歌里献给你
Now everybody knows
它将世人皆知
Cause it's just you and me
我们依旧是我们
Until we're grey and old
直到天荒地老
Just say you won't let go
告诉我你不会放手
Just say you won't let go
永远不会放手
Just say you won't let go
永远不会放手
Oh, just say you won't let go
我知道你不会放手
 
词汇扩展:

For a minute, I was stone-cold sober 有那么一会儿,我
stone-cold:['st?un'k?uld] adj冰冷如石的,冷透了的, 滴酒未沾的, 丝毫未醉的 adv.完全,十足,彻底地
Your dinner's been on the table for over an hour and it's stone-cold. 你的晚饭在桌子上放了一个多小时,都冷透了。
You are a stone-cold killer. 你是个冷血杀手。
Your attitude turns me stone-cold. 你的态度浇熄我的热情/你的态度让我热情顿失。
She binges about once a month and is stone-cold sober the rest of the time. 她每个月豪饮一次,剩下的时间滴酒不沾。

sober adj. 冷静的,清醒的;未醉的;适度的;素雅的;有节制的 v (使)冷静,(使)清醒;使严肃
When Dad was sober he was a good father. 不喝醉的时候,爸爸是一个好父亲。
He dresses in sober grey suits. 他总是穿素净的灰西服。
I need you sane and sober. 我要你清醒、冷静。
When sober he can come across as an extremely pleasant and charming young man 没喝醉的时候,他看上去似乎是个极为彬彬有礼、讨人喜欢的小伙子。
The lessons learned at the cost of blood helped to sober us. 血的教训使我们清醒了。
I hope this coffee may sober him up. 我希望这杯咖啡能使他醒醒酒。

I held your hair back when you were throwing up你呕吐的时候,我帮你把头发挽起
hold back隐瞒;退缩;抑制;阻止
Stagnation in home sales is holding back economic recovery 国内销售的停滞不前正阻碍着经济复苏。
You seem to be holding something back. 你好像隐瞒了点什么。
She kept trying to hold back her tears.她一直在试图抑制住眼泪。
I was close to tears with frustration, but I held back. 我沮丧得快要哭出来,但我忍住了。

throw up 呕吐;抛起;举起;产生;突出;凸显 ;匆匆建造(某物);放弃
She can’t come; she has been throwing up all morning.她来不了,一上午她都在呕吐。
The political struggle threw up a strong leader 政治斗争产生了一位强有力的领导者。
These studies have already thrown up some interesting results. 这些研究已经得出一些有趣的结果了。
It's bad to throw up one's job just because one's been criticized. 挨了批评就撂挑子是不好的。
Why did you throw up such a good job?你为什么放弃了这么好的一个工作?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/445404.html