英语PK台 第71期:从ABC开始扔掉字幕看《老友记》(6)(在线收听) |
地点:莫妮卡公寓 人物:乔伊,罗斯,钱德勒,莫妮卡,瑞秋,菲比
事件:感恩节晚餐被烧焦,大家争吵了起来。
听力文本:
Chandler: OK, Monica, only dogs can hear you now, so, look, the door’s open. Here we go.
钱德勒:好了,莫妮卡,现在只有狗能听见你说的,好了,看啊,门已经开了。进去吧。
Monica: Well, the turkey’s burnt. Potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined.
莫妮卡:啊,火鸡烧焦了。土豆完了,土豆完了,土豆完了。
Ross: Here we come, walk in’ down the — this doesn’t smell like Mom’s.
罗斯:(从门外边唱歌边走进屋里)“我们沿着……”妈妈的厨房可不是这个味儿!
Monica: No, it doesn’t, does it? But you wanted lumps, Ross? Well, here you go, buddy, ya got one.
莫妮卡:是啊,不像是吧?你不是要土豆块吗,罗斯?好,拿去,伙计,这就是你的土豆块。
Ross: Don’t yell at me. You burned dinner!
罗斯:别冲我喊,是你毁了我们的晚饭。
Phoebe: Hey, don’t make her squeak again!
菲比:喂,别让她又尖叫起来。
Rachel: Oh, god, this is great! The plane is gone, so it looks like I’m stuck here with you guys.
瑞秋:噢,天呐,真是不错啊!飞机已经飞走了,看来我只能留下来和你们待在一起了。
Joey: Hey, we all had better plans. Ok? This was nobody’s first choice.
乔伊:嘿,我们本来都有个不错的计划的,这本来就不是大伙的最佳选择。
Monica: Oh, really? So why was I busting my ass to make this delicious Thanksgiving dinner?
莫妮卡:噢,真的吗?那我何苦要做这顿丰盛的感恩节大餐呢?
Joey: You call that delicious?
乔伊:你管这叫丰盛吗?
Monica: Stop it, stop it, stop it!
莫妮卡:闭嘴,闭嘴,闭嘴!
Chandler: Now this feels like Thanksgiving.
钱德勒:终于有了点儿感恩节的气氛了。
New words for dialogue :
1.turkey n. 火鸡
2.burn v. 烧,烧焦
3.ruin v. 破坏;毁灭
4.lump n. 块,团
5.buddy n. 兄弟;伙伴
6.yell v. 大叫
7.squeak v. 吱吱叫
8.stuck adj. 被卡住的,动不了的
9.bust v. 打破
10.ass n. 屁股 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/445877.html |