英语PK台 第247期:超实用出行必备机场口语(在线收听) |
Part One Xiao Gao is atthe airport checking in. Jingjing plays the part of the airline employee
小高正在机场办理登机. 京晶扮演航空公司职员
JJ:Hello, sir! Where are you flying today?
京晶:您好,先生,您此行飞往何处?
XG:I'm headed to Detroit.
小高:我去底特律.
JJ:Okay, can I please see your passport? Do you have any goods to declare?
京晶:好的,请您出示一下护照好吗?您有物品需要申报吗?
XG:Here's my passport. No goods to declare this time.
小高:这是我的护照. 这次没有需要申报的物品。
JJ:Okay, will you be checking in any bags?
京晶:好的,您有需要办理托运的行李吗?
XG:Yes, just this one.
小高:就这一件。
JJ:Okay, please place it on the scale… Oh, your bag is overweight. I'm afraid you'll have to pay a small fee.
京晶:好的,请把它放到秤上…哦,您的箱子超重了,恐怕您必须得支付一笔小费用了。
XG:That's fine. Here you go.
小高:没关系,给您。
JJ:Thank you, sir. Here's your boarding pass.You'll begin boarding at 10:05 AM at gate D12.
京晶:谢谢您,先生,这是您的登机牌。您将在10:05分在D12口登机。
XG:Thanks, ma'am!
小高:非常感谢,女士。
Part Two
Xiao Gao is goingthrough the security check. Jing Jing plays the part of the customs agent
小高正在通过安检,京晶扮演海关工作人员
JJ:Please take your laptop out of your bag and place it in a bin.
京晶:请把您的笔记本电脑从包里拿出来放到这个盒子里。
XG:No problem. Should I take my shoes off, too?
小高:没问题。我也需要把鞋脱掉吗?
JJ:Yes, sir. You can put your shoes in another bin. Okay,please step through the metal detector.
京晶:是的,先生。您可以把鞋子放在另一个盒子里。好的,请走过金属探测器。
(The metal detector beeps) 金属探测器发出了报警声
JJ:I'm gonna have to pat you down. Do you have any metal items in your pockets?
京晶:我要搜查一遍您全身,您的兜里有金属物品吗?
XG:No, I think it might be my belt buckle. It's made of metal.
小高:没有,我想可能是我的皮带扣吧,金属做的。
JJ:Okay, sir. You're free to go. Don't forget to grab your things.
京晶:好的,先生。您可以走了。别忘了拿上您的物品。
Part Three
Xiao Gao is onthe airplane getting ready to take off. Jing Jing plays the part of the stewardess
小高已经坐在飞机上等待起飞了。京晶扮演空姐
JJ:Hello, sir. Here is a hot towel for you.Would you care for a pair of head phones?
京晶:您好,先生,这是您的热毛巾。需要来一副耳机吗?
XG:Thank you, ma'am. Sure, I'll take a pair. By the way,could I have a cup of water, please?
小高:谢谢,女士。当然,我来一副吧。对了,能给我来杯水吗?
JJ:Coming right up. And here's some peanuts and pretzels for you to snack on.
京晶:马上为您送上。这是一些您可以食用的零食:花生和椒盐脆饼
XG:Thanks! Those are my favorite!
小高:谢谢!都是我的最爱。
Part Four
(The captain makesan announcement)(机长开始广播)
Captain:Good morning ladies and gentlemen. This is your captain speaking. We have been cleared for takeoff. We'll be leaving in just a few minutes. Please sit down and fasten your seatbelts. We expect to arrive in Detroit in 12 hours. Thank you for flying with Happy Airlines. Flight attendants, prepare for takeoff!
机长:先生们女士们,早上好。我是您的机长,我们已经允许起飞,几分钟后即将离开机场。请坐好并系好安全带。我们预计在12小时后抵达底特律。感谢您搭乘欢乐航空。各位机组人员就绪,准备起飞!
New words for dialogue:
Head to = to go to 去(往)某地
Goods to declare = things that you have to show the airline that you are taking. 报关物品
Check in = to log in at the airport 办理登机
Scale = a device to measure weights 秤
Overweight = too heavy 超重的
Boarding pass = a slip of paper that has your personaland flight information on it 登机牌
Gate = the door where your flight is located 登机口
Bin = a small plastic box 小塑料盒
Metal detector = a machine that can detect the presenceof metal 金属探测器
Pat [someone] down = to search someone's clothes foritems they shouldn't have 搜索某人的衣物以找出不能携带的物品
Belt buckle = the part of the belt that connects bothends 带扣
Head phones = 耳机
Coming right up = I'll get it for you right away 马上为你取来某物
Snack on = to casually eat, not as a full meal 当零食吃
Cleared for take off = to have permission to fly 允许起飞
Fasten your seatbelts = 系好安全带 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/446358.html |