英语PK台 第342期:从ABC开始扔掉字幕看《老友记》(80)(在线收听

   地点:中央公园咖啡馆

  人物:茉莉,瑞秋,乔伊,罗斯,钱德勒
  事件:瑞秋和罗斯为女儿爱玛找到了新保姆,钱德勒、乔伊和罗斯都觉得新保姆漂亮,只有瑞秋不这么觉得。
  Ross:Good news everyone, We finally found a nanny. This is Molly. Molly, Chandler, Joey.
  罗斯:好消息 我们终于找到保姆了。这位是莫莉。莫莉 来见过钱德勒 乔伊。
  Ross: Somebody's getting a little fussy.
  罗斯:有人有点不高兴哦。
  Joey: You damn right I am, I've been waiting for a cookie for seven minutes.
  乔伊:你说的没错,我就是不高兴,我已经等饼干等了七分钟了。
  Rachel: Okay, you know what, I'm just gonna take her outside.
  瑞秋:好了,我想我带她出去好了。
  Molly: No, you stay, I'll do it.
  茉莉:不,你待着,让我来吧。
  Rachel: OK, thank you.
  瑞秋:好的,谢谢你。
  Molly: Nice to meet you guys.
  茉莉:很高兴见到你们。
  Joey: Yeah, you too.
  乔伊:是的,我们也很高兴。
  Rachel: Oh, wow, Molly is just great!
  瑞秋:哦,哇,茉莉真的太棒了!
  Ross: Yeah.
  罗斯:是啊。
  Chandler: Yes, bravo on the hot nanny.
  钱德勒:是的,为辣保姆欢呼!
  Rachel: What? You really think she's hot?
  瑞秋:什么?你真觉得她很美?
  Chandler: Are you kidding? If I wasn't married she'd be rejecting me right now.
  钱德勒:你在开玩笑吗?要是我未婚,现在你已经看到她在拒绝我了。
  Rachel: And Joey?
  瑞秋:乔伊觉得呢?
  Joey: How do you think she's doing?
  乔伊:你们觉得她怎么样?
  Rachel: Am I the only one who doesn't think that she's hot? Ross?
  瑞秋:难道只有我一个人觉得她不怎么样?罗斯呢?
  Ross: Eh, I mean, I mean she's not unattractive, but hot? Eh...
  罗斯:呃,我是说,我的意思是,她不是不吸引人,但是辣?还算不上。呃……
  Rachel: Thank you!
  瑞秋:谢谢!
  Chandler: Now that Rachel's gone?
  钱德勒:现在瑞秋走了?
  Ross: So hot I cried myself to sleep last night.
  罗斯:太辣了,昨晚我激动得哭着睡着了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/446648.html