英语PK台 第348期:从ABC开始扔掉字幕看《老友记》(81)(在线收听

   地点:罗斯公寓客厅

  人物:罗斯,瑞秋,莫妮卡,菲比
  事件:罗斯仍然对瑞秋同意乔伊求婚的事情无法释怀,但瑞秋也懒得理睬,因为她现在将全部心思都放在了女儿爱玛的身上。
  Rachel: What do I want?
  瑞秋:我要什么呢?
  Ross: Please take your time, it's an important decision. Not like, say, I don't know, deciding to marry someone, this is about a muffin.
  罗斯:千万别着急,这可是一个重要的决定。这可不像是,怎么说呢,比如说决定嫁给谁,这可是在选松饼。
  Rachel: Blueberry.
  瑞秋:蓝莓松饼。
  Ross: Blueberry it is.
  罗斯:就是蓝莓的了。
  Rachel: Thank you.
  瑞秋:谢谢。
  Monica: Wow, he's really not letting this go, is he?
  莫妮卡:哇,他还真是不依不饶,是不是?
  Rachel: God, how long do you think that's gonna last?
  瑞秋:天啊,你觉得这件事还得持续多久?
  Phoebe: Well, I don't know, he got over the "we were on a break" thing really quickly.
  菲比:我不知道,不过对于“我们分手了”那件事他忘得确实非常快。
  Rachel: You know what? I can't even worry about it right now, 'cause I've got the cutie little baby. Oh, I can't believe how much I love her. I can't get enough of her. Like right now, I miss her, I actually miss her.
  瑞秋:你们知道吗?我现在根本顾不上担心这件事,因为我有这么一个可爱的宝宝。哦,我都不敢相信自己有多爱她,我就是看不够她,像现在,我很想她,我真的很想她。
  Phoebe: You know that's–that's her.
  菲比:你知道这,这就是她吧?
  Rachel: Oh god, look at her sleeping. Oh, I love her so much. I think I'm gonna wake her up.
  瑞秋:哦,天啊,看她睡觉的样子,哦,我真的好爱她,我想我要叫醒她。
  Phoebe: Oh no, Rach, no no. You know you're never supposed to wake a sleeping baby.
  菲比:哦,不,瑞,不要,别,千万不要叫醒睡觉中的小孩。
  Rachel: Well I can do whatever I want, I made her. Come on little girl, hi!
  瑞秋:我想做什么就做什么,她是我生出来的。来吧,小宝贝,嗨!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/446654.html