英语PK台 第561期:《老友记》900句(30)(在线收听

   地点:拉斯维加斯赌场

  人物:菲比,瑞秋,罗斯,乔伊
  事件:瑞秋发现罗斯在飞机上往自己的脸上画了胡子,而且洗不掉。
  Phoebe: You guys are here! Yay! What? Did you go to a costume party? Let me guess umm Pancho Vila? and you're Bob Saget.
  菲比:你们到啦!太好了!怎么?你们刚才去化妆舞会了吗?我猜猜,嗯,你是潘乔·维拉?你是鲍勃·赛吉特。
  Rachel: Pancho Vila? What are you talking about Pheebs? I don't...Oh my God, you drew on me?
  瑞秋:潘乔·维拉?你说什么呢菲?我不……天啊!你在我脸上乱画!
  Ross: Hey, you wet my pants!
  罗斯:嘿,你弄湿了我的裤子!
  Phoebe: Whoa, what kind of party was this?
  菲比:哇,这是什么样的聚会啊。
  Rachel: Ross, I have been walking around like this since the plane! I can—you have so crossed a line.
  瑞秋:罗斯,我从下了飞机到现在就一直这么走来走去的!我可……你过分了!
  Ross: Rach! Wait! The men's room is that way.
  罗斯:瑞!等一下!男厕所在那边。
  Rachel:All right, it won't come off!
  瑞秋:这洗不掉!
  Ross: What?
  罗斯:什么?
  Rachel: It won't come off!
  瑞秋:洗不掉!
  Ross: Oh my God! Rach-Rach, are-are-are you sure?
  罗斯:天啊!瑞,瑞,你,你,你确定吗?
  Rachel: No, actually I took it off then I drew it back on.
  瑞秋:不,其实我洗掉了,然后自己又画上去了。
  Joey: Hey–hey–hey you made it! Who's your friend? He's hot!
  乔伊:嗨嗨嗨!你们到了!这是你朋友吗?他挺帅啊!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/447635.html