英国学生科学读本 第104期:水(在线收听

   Water 水

  Water, water flowing free, 自由自在的水,
  Water is the drink for me, 是我的饮料;
  Smiling, rippling merrily. 流动着欢乐,荡漾着微笑
  Dancing where the sunbeams play, 在阳光中起舞,当我走走停停,
  Where I go or where I stay, 不管去到哪里,
  All the happy glowing day. 都整天快活得不行,
  Water, water pure for me; 晶莹纯净的水,
  Nothing better I can see, 是世上的至宝,
  If I’d healthy, happy be. 想要健康与快乐,
  Whither go you, stream so bright, 都要去它那里寻找来到每一个地方,
  Sparkling in the golden light, 水流都金光闪耀,
  Singing softly in the night? 就算到了晚上,也唱着轻柔的小调
  Water seemed to say to me, 水流对我说:
  Rippling on so merrily,' 荡漾着微笑,
  “I am going to the sea, “我要奔向大海,
  Doing something good each day, 每天都把好事做;
  Making beautiful the way, 用自己灌溉出路边的美丽,
  But good-bye! I cannot stay." 不过,再见啦!我永远不会休息。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/mgxskxdb/447755.html