英国学生科学读本 第110期:小强盗(在线收听

   A Little Robber 小强盗

  O Robin, my Robin, so clever and merry, 知更鸟啊,聪明又快乐的家伙,
  Pray, why do you never peck twice at a cherry? 每颗樱桃,为啥你只啄一回?
  You fly at the daintiest one you can see, 你朝着最漂亮的那颗飞过去,
  Eat a morsel yourself, and just spoil it for me. 吃了满口,却让我再难下嘴
  O Robin, sweet Robin, you dear little warden, 知更鸟啊,亲爱的小卫兵,
  You’re welcome to feast on the fruit in my garden: 到我的花园里,吃什么我都欢迎,
  I know what invaders you’re driving away 我明白你在长长的夏日
  From flower and from tree, through the long summer day. 赶走入侵者,给花树带来安宁。
  But Robin, bright Robin, please listen to reason. 但是知更鸟,你不傻,听我一言:
  You waste lots of cherries, my pet, every season: 每年你都把红樱桃,浪费得实在不浅
  I finish my cake to the very last crumb; 我自己的蛋糕,会吃完最后的一片,
  Why cannot you finish your cherry or plum? 你怎么不能把桃李,吃得不留一点?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/mgxskxdb/447761.html