英语PK台 第624期:《老友记》900句(42)(在线收听) |
地点:中央公园咖啡馆 人物:瑞秋,罗斯,菲比,钱德勒,莫妮卡
事件:瑞秋逃婚到咖啡馆打工,父亲以奔驰跑车做诱饵让她回家。
Rachel: Does anybody want anything else?
瑞秋:还有人需要什么吗?
Ross: Oh, yeah, last week you had a wonderful, nutty, chocolatey kind of a cakey pie thing. Nothing, just, just, I'm fine.
罗斯:哦,我,上星期你给过我有核果、巧克力之类的什么派。没事,我还好。
Phoebe: What's the matter? Why so scrunchy?
菲比:怎么啦?你怪怪的。
Rachel: It's my father. He wants to give me a Mercedes convertible.
瑞秋:是我爸。他要给我买辆奔驰敞篷车。
Ross: That guy, he burns me up.
罗斯:那家伙,他真叫我生气。
Rachel: Yeah, well, it's a Mercedes if I move back home. Oh, it was horrible. He called me young lady.
瑞秋:是啊,是,如果想要奔驰,我就得搬回家。哦,太可恶了,他称我为“年轻的女士”。
Chandler: Ooh, I hate when my father calls me that.
钱德勒:哦,我最受不了我爸这样叫我。
Monica: Did he give you that whole "You're-not-up-to-this" thing again?
莫妮卡:他是不是又说了“你年纪还太轻”之类的话?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, yeah. Actually, I got the extended disco version, with three choruses of "You'll never make it on your own".
瑞秋:哦,是啊,是啊。实际上,这次是“迪斯科加长版”,带着三重唱说“你永远不能自立”。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/448435.html |