英语PK台 第642期:《老友记》900句(46)(在线收听) |
地点:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓 人物:罗斯,瑞秋,莫妮卡,钱德勒,菲比
事件:乔伊一共有七个妹妹,在他的生日派对上,钱德勒与其中一个妹妹鬼混,第二天却不记得是哪个妹妹了。
Ross: So, he's just a nice guy. You really think this Mark doesn't want anything in exchange for helping you?
罗斯:这么说,他只是个大好人罢了。你真的认为这个叫马克的是不求回报地帮你?
Rachel: Well, I assume I'll have to take showers with him, but y'know, that's true of any job.
瑞秋:我想我得跟他洗鸳鸯浴,但是你知道,哪份工作不是这样?
Monica: How ya feelin'?
莫妮卡:你感觉怎么样?
Chandler: Well, my apartment isn't there anymore, because I drank it.
钱德勒:我的公寓已经不存在了,因为全被我喝掉了。
Phoebe: Where'd you get to? We lost you after you opened up all the presents.
菲比:你去哪里了?你拆开所有礼物之后我们就找不到你了。
Ross: Yeah.
罗斯:是啊。
Chandler: Yeah, I ended up in the storage room, and not alone.
钱德勒:我后来跑到了贮藏室,而且不只我一个人。
All: Woooo hoooo!!!
所有人:喔!
Chandler: Ow, no "woo-hooing," no "woo-hooing."
钱德勒:不要再叫了,不要再叫了!
Phoebe: Why, what happened?
菲比:怎么了?出什么事了?
Chandler: Ah, I fooled around with Joey's sister. Well, that's not the worst part.
钱德勒:啊,我跟乔伊的妹妹鬼混来着。这还不是最糟糕的。
Monica: What is the worst part?
莫妮卡:那最糟糕的是什么?
Chandler: I can't remember which sister.
钱德勒:我不记得是哪个妹妹。
Ross: You see what men do! Don't tell me men are nice! This is men!
罗斯:你看到没有?别说男人里有好人,这就是男人! |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/448453.html |