外贸英语话题王 第5期:谈判实例(在线收听

   Example of negotiation 谈判实例

  Hello.Mr. Wang. I am glad to meet you here at the fair. 你好,于先生,很高兴在交易会上见到你。
  Likewise. Take a seat, please. 我很高兴。请坐
  How about a cup of tea? 喝杯茶好吗?
  Sure. Thank you.  好,谢谢。
  It seems your business is prosperous.  看起来生意很兴旺
  There are ma ny customers here. 这么多客户光临。
  Yes.it's not too bad.  是的,还可以。
  Our sales are going up year after year.  销量年年递增,
  And we still have a large potential production capacity. 我们的生产潜力还很大。
  Well.what do you think of choosing a commission representative or agent abroad to promote your sales? 哦,你们是否想在国外选择一家代办商或代理人为你们推销产品?
  That's a good idea.  这个主意不错.
  So far,we have several agents abroad.  不过,目前我们在国外已有几家代理人。
  We are willing to be your agent in Thailand for hand-held tools.  我们愿意在泰国做你方的手工工具代理人
  What do you think'? 不知你们意下如何?
  That sounds good. 听起来不错
  Then.what's your usual commission rate for your agents? 那么,你们通常给代理人的佣金率是多少?
  Usually.we give a commission of 4% to our agents. 通常给4%。
  4% is too low.l think.  我认为4%太低了
  You see.we have a lot of work to do in sales promotion,  你知道,为了推销你方的产品,我们要做很多工作。
  such as advertising on radio or TV,printing booklets.leaflets.catalogues and so on.  比如,在电台或电视上做广告,印刷小册子、传单和商品目录等。
  It all costs money. 4% is not enough. 这一切花销,4%是不够的。
  Don't worry.  别担心,
  We'll allow you a higher commission rate if your sales score a substantial increase. 如果你们的销量大幅度增长,我们会给予更高的佣金
  You mean to say 您的意思是……
  Now. if you sell US $ 4 million worth of hand-held tools annually. 如你方手工上具的年销量为四百万美元,
  we can only allow 4% commission.  我们只 能给4%的佣金
  If the annual turnover exceeds US$ 6 million,you can get 6% commission.  如果年销量超过六百万美元,你就可得到6%的佣金
  What do you think of that? 你看如何?
  It sounds OK. Then how do you pay the commission? 听起来不错.那么,佣金如何支付?
  We may deduct the commission from the invoice value directly or remit it to you after payment. 我们可以直接从发票金额中扣除佣金,或在付款后汇给你方,
  All right.  那好。
  If it's okay. we would with you immediately. 如果可以,我们会与你们立即签订代理协议。
  Think it over. 好好考虑一下
  We hope to keep you to sign an agency agreement a good business relationship with. 我们希望与贵方保持良好的贸易关系。
  Thank you for your help. 谢谢你的关照。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449253.html