外贸英语话题王 第22期:仲裁条款(在线收听

   Provision of arbitration 仲裁条款

  I think we have everything in the contract. Shall we sign it? 我认为合同里包括了所有内容,我们可以签字吗?
  Wait a minute. I think we have missed an important point. We should include an arbitration clause in the contract. 等一下,我觉得我们遗漏了重要的一点。我们应在合同中加上仲裁条款。
  I believe we can solve disputes through an amicable negotiation. 我认为我们可以通过友好协商的方式解决争议。
  I hope so. too. But I still think the provision of arbitration is of great importance to both of us. 我也希望如此,但我仍认为仲裁条款确实对我们双方都非常重要。
  All right. I agree with you. But where do we hold arbitration? 好的,我同意你的看法但我们在哪一国进行仲裁呢?
  I suggest the arbitration be held in a third country. 我建议在第三国进行仲裁。
  It sounds reasonable. The clause should be like this: any disputes arising from the execution of this contract shall be settled in a friendly way. 这很合理。条款应这么写:合同执行过程中出现的任何争执都应通过友好方式加以解决。
  If no settlement can be reached through consultation and conciliation, the disputes shall be submitted for arbitration by a mutually nominated arbitrator. 如果无法通过调节协商解决,应提交由双方指定的仲裁人加以裁定。
  The arbitrator's decision on the dispute is final and binding on the both parlies. 仲裁人对争执所做的裁决为最后裁决,对双方均具有约束力。
  Ok. 可以。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449293.html