外贸英语话题王 第63期:折扣(在线收听

   Discount 折扣

  Even with volume sales our costs for the Exec Uciser won't go down much. 即使是大量销售,我们的“健身乐”生产成本仍然无法降低太多。
  Just what are you proposing? 那么你的建议是?
  We could take a cut on the price.  敝公司可以降价。
  But 20% would reduce much our profit margin.  但是七五折会过度削低我们的毛利率。
  We suggest a compromise 10%. 我们建议打九折。
  That's a big change from 25%!  那跟七五折相差太多了!
  10% is beyond my negotiating limit. 九折实在超出我们谈判限度。
  Any other ide as ? 有其他方案吗?
  I don't think I can change it right now.  我现在没办法更改方案。
  Why don't we talk again tomorrow? 这样吧,我们何不明天再谈?
  Sure, I have to talk to my office anyway.  可以。反正我也得和公司讨论一下。
  I hope we can find some common ground on this. 希望我们能够达成共识。
  Robert, I have been instructed to reject the numbers you proposed, but we can try to come up with something else. 罗伯特,奉公司指示,我不能接受你们所提的折扣,但我们还可以尽量找出其他可行的办法
  I hope so, Dana.  希望如此,丹。
  My instructions are to negotiate hard on this deal, but I'm trying very hard to reach some middle ground. 上面指示我要强硬地谈这笔生意——但我一直想达成折衷的方案。
  I understand.  我了解。
  We propose a structured deal.  那么我们提议阶段式交易,
  For the first six months, we get a discount of 20% and the next six months we get 15% . 前半年先给我们打八折,后半年则打八五折。
  Dana. I can't bring those numbers back to my office, they'll turn it down flat. 丹,我没办法向公司报告这样的数字——他们一定会断然否绝。
  Then you'll have to think of something better, Robert. 罗伯特,那你就得想出更好的方案了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449347.html