外贸英语话题王 第71期:谈判会晤(在线收听) |
Contact 谈判会晤 Welcome to our company, my name is Jon Dahl Green. 欢迎到我们公司来。我叫格林·丹约翰,
I'm in charge of the export department. 负责出口部。
Let me give you my business card. 这是我的名片。
I'll give you mine too. 这是我的名片。
How was your flight? 您路上顺利吗?
Not bad, but I'm a little tired. 还行,不过我有点累。
Here's your schedule. 这是您的日程安排。
After this meeting, we will visit the factory and have another meeting with the production manager. 开完会后,我们去参观工厂,再跟生产部经理开个会。
And you'll be having dinner with our director. 晚上您将和我们主任共进晚餐。
Could you arrange a meeting with your boss? 你能安排我跟你们老板开个会吗?
Of course, I've arranged it at 10 0'clock tomorrow morning. 当然可以,我会安排在明天早上10点钟.
Well, shall we get down to business? 那我们开始谈正事吧。
Sure, did you receive the sample we sent last week? 行,您有没有收到我们上周寄给你的样品?
Yes, we finished the evaluation of it. 收到了,我们已进行了评估。
If the price is acceptable we would like to order now. 如果价格合适,我们现在就想订货。
I'm very glad to hear that. 听到这个我真高兴。
What's your best price for that item? 这种货你们最低价是多少?
The unit price is $12.50. 单价是12.5美元。
I think the price is a little high, can't you reduce it? 我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?
I'm afraid we can't. 恐怕不行。
$12. 50 is our rock bottom price. 12.5美元是我们的底价。
If you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00. 如果你订货超过10,000件,我们可以减到12美元。
Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units. 行,我接受这个价格,第一批订10,000件。
Very good. 太好了。
It's been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith. 史密斯先生,跟你做生意非常愉快。
The pleasure is ours. 我们也很愉快。
Can you deliver the goods by March 31? 你们能在3月31号前发货吗?
Of course. 当然。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449355.html |