外贸英语话题王 第87期:补偿贸易(在线收听

   Compensation trade 补偿贸易

  I have to tell you that we're short of foreign exchange.  我不得不告诉您我们现在外汇不足,
  Could you undertake compensation trade? 能否采用补偿贸易方式呢?
  That's OK.  可以。
  We often import ready-made dresses from abroad. 因为我们常常从国外进口成衣。
  You agree to buy back?  您是说我们可以回购?
  Then we can overcome foreign exchange difficulties. 那我们就可以克服外汇短缺的困难了。
  Yes.you can pay for the equipment with the ready-made dresses produced by the equipment. 是的。你们可以用该设备生产出来的成衣来偿付该设备的购买成本?
  That's pretty good.  这太好了。
  Would you like to do total compensation trade or a partial trade? 您选择全额贸易还是部分补偿贸易?
  It depends on your payment capability. 这要看你们的支付能力了。
  In my opinion, total compensation trade is better. 在我看来,全额补偿贸易比较好。
  Ok. 好的。
  We require that the equipment and technology to be provided by you should be up to advanced world standards reasonable in price and suitable to our condition of production. 我们要求你方提供的设备和技术应达.到世界先进水准,价格合理,适合我方生产情形。
  I agree with you.  我同意。
  But how long will you need before you can complete the payment? 但是你们需要多长时间补偿呢?
  The commonly accepted period is 3 to 6 years.  通常的惯例是3-6年。
  We're sure to try our best.  我们一定会尽快的。
  We shall reimburse you the total value of the entire equipment by installments in 4 years. 我们将在四年内向你方分歧偿付全部设备的总价。
  That sounds great.  听起来不错嘛。
  Good products take good raw materials.  但是生产好的产品必须要有好的原材料。
  So please make sure to use good raw materials. 所以请一定要用好的原材料。
  Please provide us with the good equipment and outstanding technical staff as well. 也请贵方一定要为我们提供好的设备和优秀的技术人员。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449595.html