外贸英语话题王 第122期:商检程序(在线收听

   Inspection Procedures  商检程序

  Shall we talk about the matter of inspection? 我们来谈谈商检问题好吗?
  All right. 好的。
  Since this is the first time you purchase from us.  由于这是你们第一次向我们购买商品。
  I'd like to listen to your opinion about inspection. 我很想听一听你对检验的意见。
  These goods are not allowed to import to our country without our legal inspection. 这些货物不经过我们的法定检验是不准进口我国的。
  Do you mean that the goods to be imported are subject to legal inspection. 你是说这些进口货物必须经过法定检验吗?
  Yes, you are right. 是的。
  Then how can I arrange for the deal? 那么我该怎样安排这件事呢?
  You can send in your samples frist for our legal inspection.  贵公司可以寄来样品进行检验。
  Once approved, the goods can be shipped to our country. 一旦获准,货物即可装运到我国。
  It'll cost a very long time. 这样办时间太长了。
  The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the bonded area while the samples are being inspected. 另外一种办法是,在样品检验的同时,货物直接装运到报税区。
  That sounds good. 那太好了。
  In fact, it's also very convenient for the importer. 实际上这对进口商很方便。
  I'll go and arrange for the deal right now.  我就去安排这件事。
  Thank you for your help. 非常感谢你的帮助。
  You are welcome. 不用客气。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449631.html