外贸英语话题王 第144期:税务检查(在线收听

   Tax inspection  税务检查

  Good morning, we are from Department of Baotou Tax Bureau.  早上好,我们是包头税务稽查局的工作人员。
  We would like to ask you something about the tax payment of your company.  今天到贵公司是进行税务检查,我们想了解一下贵公司的缴税情况。
  We will cooperate with you and provide true materials.  我们会竭诚合作并提供真实可信的材料。
  Could you please hand in complete accounting books and other materials?  请贵公司出具完整的账簿还有其他材料。
  Of course, wait a minute. Here you are.  当然,请稍等,给您。
  We will take these materials back to make detailed inspection if you don't mind, and we will turn that back three days from now.  假如你们不介意的话,我们要把这些材料带回去做详细的调查。三天之后会把材料送回来。
  OK. 好的。
  We are done inspecting, here is the result.  我们已经检查完毕,结果在这里。
  If there is no discrepancy, please sign at the bottom of the form.  假如没有什么问题的话,请在表格的下方签字。
  I think the punishment fee is a little bit high, what should we do?  我认为罚金有点高,该怎么办?
  If so, you could ask for hearing testimony, apply for reexamination or bring suit against the tax authority.  假如是这样的话,你们可以选择听证、复议和诉讼。
  What are these?  这些是什么?
  These are your rights.  这些都是你们的权利。
  When you think the punishment fee is high, you can apply for hearing testimony within three days.  当你们觉得罚金高的时候,贵公司可以在三天之内申请听证。
  The tax authority will listen to your report.  税务机关将会听取贵公司的报告。
  What about the reexamination?  那么复议呢?
  You can report your case to the superior tax authority to reexamine.  你可以向上一级税务机关报告你们的情况要求复议,
  Its scope includes the arguments of the tax payment and the punishment.  其范围包括处罚争议和纳税争议。
  Or you can just bring a suit against the tax authority directly.  或者贵公司可以直接提出诉讼。
  OK, thanks。  好的,谢谢。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449734.html