外贸英语话题王 第147期:入境咨询(在线收听

   Inquiry of entry  入境咨询

  Hello, Immigration Department.  您好,这里是入境处。
  What can I do for you? 请问有什么可以帮您的吗?
  Hello. I am calling today to inquire the formalities of entry. 好的。请问您的国籍是什么?
  OK. What nationalities are you, please? 好的,请问您的国籍是什么?
  I am a Chinese. 我是中国人。
  If this is the case. I am very glad to tell you that you do not need a passport nor a visa,  如果是这样的话,我很高兴地告诉你您入境不需要护照和签证,
  since we have an agreement with your country, and in accordance with the treaty,  因为贵国我国签订了一项协议,
  people from both your and my countries are allowed to enter the other country without passports of visas. 协议中规定贵国和我国公民进入对方国家无需护照及签证。
  Fantastic. That will save me a lot of time.  这太好了。这能节省很多时间。
  Do you mean we can go to your country at any time without any formalities? 你的意思是说我们可以随时进入贵国而不需要办理任何手续吗?
  Not exactly.  不完全是这样的。
  Generally speaking, such kind of people are not allowed entry into my country as psychopaths, infectious people, criminals and people who are in illegitimate occupation.  通常来说我国一般不允许以下人员入境:精神病患者、传染病患者、刑事罪犯、从事不正当职业者。
  As a result, we need you to provide us with your ID card, health certificate and employee's card two weeks before your entry. 因此,您必须在入境前两个星期内向我国出具身份证件、健康证明及工作证明等材料。
  Sure, I will.  没问题,我会照办。
  Anything else? 还有其他的要求吗?
  Of course you will have to go through the entry formality, too. 当然你还需要办理入境手续。
  How exactly should I go through the entry formality? 究竟该如何办理入境手续呢?
  You will have to provide the detail information about yourself, such as name, age, marital status, how long you are going to stay in my country and so on and so forth. 办理入境手续你必须向我国提供您的详细个人信息,比如姓名、年龄、婚姻状况以及将在我国停留多久等等。
  Thank you so much.  非常感谢。
  This is really helpful. 这对我确实帮助不小。
  You are welcome.  不必客气,
  Is there anything else you would like to know? 还有其他的事情吗?
  I guess not.  没有了,
  Thank you. Bye. 谢谢。再见。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449750.html