TED演讲:通过卫星追寻秘鲁遗落的文明(5)(在线收听

 Peru is just the beginning.  秘鲁只是一个起点。

We're going to be expanding this platform to the world,  我们将这一平台拓展到全世界,
but already I've gotten thousands of emails  我已经收到了数以万计的电子邮件,
from people all across the world -- professors, educators, students,  来自全世界的人们--教授,教育学者,学生,
and other archaeologists -- who are so excited to help participate.  还有其他考古学家,他们都迫不及待想要参与。
In fact, they're already suggesting amazing places for us to help discover, including Atlantis. 实际上,他们已经推荐了神奇的地方帮助我们探索发现,包括亚特兰蒂斯。
I don't know if we're going to be looking for Atlantis, but you never know. 我不确定我们是否会寻找传说中的亚特兰蒂斯,但谁知道呢。
So I'm just so excited to launch this platform.  启动这一平台就让我激动不已。
It's going to be launched formally by the end of the year.  它将会在年底正式启动。
And I have to say, if what my team has already discovered in the past few weeks are any indication, 我要说,如果我的团队在过去几周的发现有任何的迹象,
what the world discovers is just going to be beyond imagination.  那么全世界的发现将超乎我们的想象。
Make sure to hold on to your alpacas.  握紧你手中的羊驼毛。
Thank you very much.  非常感谢你们的支持。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/kxp/452101.html