TED演讲:关于听的艺术(3)(在线收听

 So there, we experience the translation. Now we'll experience the interpretation. 刚刚,我们感受了一个把乐谱翻译到乐器上的过程。 现在我们来感受一下演奏的过程。

Now my career may last a little longer! 现在我的职业生涯或许可以持续的长一点了。
But in a way, you know, it's the same if I look at you and I see a nice bright young lady with a pink top on. 但是其实是一样的,如果我观察一下您,我会看到一个戴着粉色帽子的靓丽女士。
I see that you're clutching a teddy bear, etc., etc. 您正在抓着一个泰迪熊,等等等等。
So I get a basic idea as to what you might be about, what you might like, 所以我会得到一个基本的个人印象,比如您可能是个怎样的人,您的爱好是什么,
what you might do as a profession, etc., etc. 您的职业,等等等等。
However, that's just, you know, the initial idea I may have that we all get when we actually look, and we try to interpret, 但是,众所周至,这样的初次印象每个人都会得到当大家在观察的时候。然后我们试图解释,
but actually it's so unbelievably shallow. 但是,事实上,这是很表面的。
In the same way, I look at the music; I get a basic idea; 同样地,当我看一段音乐的时候,我得到一个基本的概念;
I wonder what technically might be hard, or, you know, what I want to do. 我在想,什么将会是技术上的难关,我到底要怎么处理。
Just the basic feeling. 一些最初的感受。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/gjwtp/452941.html