TED演讲:给阿富汗人带来心灵宁静(5)(在线收听) |
So, I was able to launch a three-year project with Caritas Germany, 所以我得以与慈善德国携手启动了为期三年的项目, and we trained 30 Afghan women and men, and we opened 15 counseling centers in Kabul. 我们训练了30个阿富汗人,在喀布尔开设了15个咨询中心。
This was our sign -- it's hand-painted, and we had 45 all over Kabul. 这是我们的宣传标牌,是手绘的。我们在喀布尔有45个这样的标牌。
Eleven thousand people came -- more than that. And 70 percent regained their lives. 一万一千人来到这些咨询中心,或许更多。其中百分之七十的人重新找到了生活重心。
This was a very exciting time, developing this with my wonderful Afghan team. 这是个激动人心的经历,与我的阿富汗团队一起完成。
And they are working with me up to today. 至今我们仍然在一起工作。
We developed a culturally-sensitive psycho-social counseling approach. 我们找到了符合当地文化的、心理社会咨询方法。
So, from 2008 up until today, a substantial change and step forward has been taking place. 所以,从2008年上半年至今,我们取得了实质性的进步。
The European Union delegation in Kabul came into this 喀布尔的欧盟代表团来到这里,
and hired me to work inside the Ministry of Public Health, to lobby this approach -- we succeeded. 邀请我到公共健康部门工作,推广这种方法。我们成功了。
We revised the mental health component of the primary health care services 我们重新阐释了主要的健康关怀服务中的心理健康部分,
by adding psycho-social care and psycho-social counselors to the system. 在系统中加入了心理社会关怀以及心理社会咨询。
This means, certainly, to retrain all health staff. 这就意味着有必要重新教育那些健康关怀服务人员。
But for that, we already have the training manuals, which are approved by the Ministry and moreover, 我们已经有了培训手册,通过了部里的审核,此外,
this approach is now part of the mental health strategy in Afghanistan. 这种方法成为了阿富汗心理健康战略的一部分。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/gjwtp/453299.html |