TED演讲:怎样才能教会电脑理解我们的情感(5)(在线收听) |
So while it might be grammatically correct and uses all the right hashtags and emojis, 尽管它的语法也许正确,用对了所有的话题标签和符号表情, it can end up sounding mechanical and, well, a little creepy. And we call this the uncanny valley. 但最终听起来还是有些呆板,还有点儿吓人。我们把这称为恐怖谷。
You know, that creepiness factor of tech where it's close to human but just slightly off. 这种科技的恐怖之处在于,它无比接近人类,却又缺了点什么。
And the piece will start being one way that we test for the humanness of a conversation and the parts that get lost in translation. 这件艺术品能开始用于测试交流的人性化,以及被误解的部分。
So there are other things that get lost in translation, too, like human intuition. 还有其他一些事情也容易被电脑误解,比如人类的直觉。
Right now, computers are gaining more autonomy. 如今,电脑拥有更多的自主权。
They can take care of things for us, 它们能为我们管理一些东西,
like change the temperature of our houses based on our preferences and even help us drive on the freeway. 比如根据我们的偏好调整房子的温度,甚至帮助我们在高速公路驾驶。
But there are things that you and I do in person that are really difficult to translate to AI. 但是一些我和你会做的事,是非常难翻译给人工智能的。
So think about the last time that you saw an old classmate or coworker. 想一想你上一次见到一位老同学或老同事时。
Did you give them a hug or go in for a handshake? 你跟他们拥抱还是握手了呢?
You probably didn't think twice because you've had so many built up experiences that had you do one or the other. 你可能想都没想,因为你有过许多这样的经历,要么拥抱要么握手。
And as an artist, I feel that access to one's intuition, your unconscious knowing, is what helps us create amazing things. 作为一名艺术家,我认为了解一个人的直觉,你的潜意识的知觉,能够帮助我们创造令人惊叹的东西。
Big ideas, from that abstract, nonlinear place in our consciousness that is the culmination of all of our experiences. 大的点子,我们潜意识中抽象的、非线性的东西,是我们所有经历的总和。
And if we want computers to relate to us and help amplify our creative abilities, 如果我们想让电脑帮我们提升创造力,
I feel that we'll need to start thinking about how to make computers be intuitive. 我认为我们需要思考如何才能让电脑有直觉。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/kjp/453738.html |