每天三分钟学英语 第301期:英文"穿衣服"到底说wear,put on还是dress?(在线收听

   情景对话:

  Manny: That you wore cargo shorts to my middle-school graduation, but you're putting on a bow tie for some dog's birthday party.
  知识点讲解:
  Wear...to (an event)
  穿……参加(某个活动)
  You need to wear a suit to the office party.
  公司派对你得穿西装。
  I think everyone's just wearing t-shirt and jeans to dinner. Nothing formal.
  今天晚餐我觉得大家都穿T恤衫和短裤,不会穿正式的哦。
  Put on...for (an event/occasion)
  穿……参加(某个活动)
  I'm gonna put on some heels for clubbing tonight with the girls.
  今晚我会穿高跟鞋跟女生们去夜店玩。
  Can you put on a tie for the wedding? You'll look better.
  婚礼你能打领带吗,我希望你能看起来帅一点。
  Put on/get dressed/dress up/wear的区别
  Put on 指的是“穿衣服”这个动作,
  比如你正要出门,外面有点冷:
  Let me put on a jacket.
  让我穿件夹克。
  如果准备出门,你要去穿戴整齐:
  I will get dressed.
  我要去穿戴整齐。
  Dress up还可以表示:
  为某个场合穿的隆重,比如:
  You need dress up for the interview.
  你得为面试穿的正式点。
  或者,你今晚要去约会,就可以说:
  I'm gonna dress up tonight.
  Wear指的是衣服穿着的“状态”
  通常我们用“进行时”或“一般现在时”表示
  I'm wearing a t-shirt.
  我正在穿着一件T恤。
  有时,wear和put on也可以互换,
  比如:周五晚餐一定要穿你最好的衣服。
  Wear your best clothes for dinner on Friday.
  Put on your best clothes for dinner on Friday.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mtsfzxyy/454491.html