TED演讲: 一人饰演地球村内多个角色(4)(在线收听) |
You know, between the environmental degradation and the crashing of the world markets you're talking about. 比如你们说的环境恶化的问题,全球市场崩溃的问题 And of course, we know it's all because of the -- all the ... 当然我们都知道这一切都是因为,所有那些...
Well, I don't know how else to say it to you, so I'll just say it my way: 我真不知道还能用其他什么方法来表达,所以我就用我自己的方式来说吧
the ganeyvish schticklich coming from the governments and the, you know, the bankers and the Wall Street. You know it. 都是因为那些鬼鬼祟祟偷偷摸摸的勾当,你们也知道,这些勾当都是政府,银行和华尔街的人干的
Anyway. The point is, I'm happy somebody has practical ideas to get us out of this mess. 管他呢。关键的是,我非常高兴看到你们想出了切实可行的办法,让我们摆脱这些糟糕的状况
So I salute each of you and your stellar achievements. 所以我要向你们每个人致敬,向你们的辉煌成就致敬
Thank you for all that you do. 感谢你们所做的一切
And congratulations on being such big makhers that you've become TED meisters. 还要祝贺你们成为TED的大师
So, happy continued success. Congratulations. Mazel tov. 祝你们获得更大的成功。祝贺你们,祝贺你们
Hi. Hi. Thank you everybody. 嗨嗨。感谢你们
Sorry, this is such a wonderful opportunity and everything, to be here right now. 能来到这里简直太棒了
My name is Noraida. And I'm just -- 我叫诺埃达,我只是
I'm so thrilled to be part of like your TED conference that you're doing and everything like that. 能来参加TED大会我真是太高兴了,这里的一切都令人激动
I am Dominican-American. 我是多米尼加裔美国人
Actually, you could say I grew up in the capital of Dominican Republic, 实际上,可以说我是在多米尼加共和国的首都长大的
otherwise known as Washington Heights in New York City. 或者说就是纽约市的华盛顿高地
But I don't know if there's any other Dominican people here, but I know that Juan Enriquez, he was here yesterday. 我不知道这里有没有其他的多米尼加人,但我知道胡安恩里克斯昨天来这里了
And I think he's Mexican, so that's -- honestly, that's close enough for me right now. So -- I just -- I'm sorry. 我觉得他是墨西哥人。老实说,这离我已经足够近了。对不起
I'm just trying not to be nervous because this is a very wonderful experience for me and everything. 我只想尽量不要太紧张,因为这个机会对我来说太难得了
And I just -- you know I'm not used to doing the public speaking. 而且我不习惯当众演讲
And whenever I get nervous I start to talk really fast. 每当我紧张,我说话就特别快
Nobody can understand nothing I'm saying, which is very frustrating for me, as you can imagine. 谁都听不明白我在说什么,这太打击我了,你们能想像吧 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/jyp/454681.html |