TED演讲: 我嘴里的乐队(1)(在线收听

   My name is Tom, and I've come here today to come clean about what I do for money. 我叫汤姆,今天我来到这里向大家坦白交待我的谋生之道

  Basically, I use my mouth in strange ways in exchange for cash. 基本上,我靠嘴巴以特殊的方式来换现金
  I usually do this kind of thing in seedy downtown bars and on street corners, 我通常都在闹市区的破酒吧和街角做这事儿
  so this mightn't be the most appropriate setting,  这里可能不算是个合适的地方
  but I'd like to give you guys a bit of a demonstration about what I do. 但我还是想给大家稍微做个示范究竟我是从事什么工作
  And now, for my next number, I'd like to return to the classics. 好了,下一个节目,我要回归经典
  We're going to take it back, way back, back into time. 我们要倒退,大步倒退,回到过去
  Billie Jean is not my lover. 比利·简不是我的情人。
  She's just a girl who claims that I am the one. 她只是个女孩,声称我就是那个人。
  But the kid is not my son. All right. 但那孩子不是我的骨肉。好了
  Wassup. Thank you very much, TEDx. 大家好吗?非常感谢,TEDx
  If you guys haven't figured it out already, my name's Tom Thum, and I'm a beatboxer, 如果大家还不知道的话,我叫汤姆·图姆,我是个口技表演家
  which means all the sounds that you just heard  也就是说刚刚大家听到的所有声音
  were made entirely using just my voice, and the only thing was my voice. 都是由我自己发出的,纯粹只有我的声音而已
  And I can assure you there are absolutely no effects on this microphone whatsoever. 我可以向大家保证,这个麦克风绝对没有加任何的音效
  And I'm very, very stoked. You guys are just applauding for everything. It's great. 我现在非常非常兴奋。你们可是什么都鼓掌啊,太棒了
  Look at this, Mom! I made it!  看呀,妈妈!我成功了!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/jyp/454698.html