TED演讲: 我嘴里的乐队(3)(在线收听

   And before we reach our final destination, ladies and gentlemen, 在到达本次旅途终点前,女士们先生们

  I would like to share with you some technology  我想给大家展示一下
  that I brought all the way from the thriving metropolis of Brisbane.  从新兴大都市布里斯班带来的一项技术
  These things in front of me here are called Kaoss Pads,  我面前的这堆东西叫合成器
  and they allow me to do a whole lot of different things with my voice. 它们让我能够用我的声音变化出不同效果
  For example, the one on the left here  例如,左边这个功能
  allows me to add a little bit of reverb to my sound, 能够让我的声音有一点混响的效果
  which gives me that -- flavor. 产生了这样的效果
  And the other ones here,  而这边这些
  You know, I can use them in unison to mimic the effect of a drum machine or something like that. 我可以利用合音模仿电子鼓或类似的声音
  I can sample in my own sounds and I can play it back just by hitting the pads here. 我可以把自己的声音录下,只要按这些就可以回放
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/jyp/454700.html