TED演讲: 用最有趣的方法让你晕头转向(3)(在线收听

   And the computer models, no matter how many that you have and how many people that you use, 那些计算机虚拟建模,不管你做了多少,用了多少人

  are never going to be able to arrive at the same conclusions.  结论永远不同
  Four years ago I worked with a few people at the Brookings Institute, and I arrived at a conclusion. 四年前我在布鲁金斯学院跟一些人合作,得出了一个结论
  Tomorrow is another day. Not just any day, but it is a day. 明天是新的一天!不是随便哪一天,但反正就是一天
  It will get here, there's no question.  明天一定会到来,这是毫无疑问的
  And the important thing to remember is that this simulation is a good one. 重要的是要记住这次模拟是成功的
  It's believable, it's tactile. You can reach out -- things are solid. 真实可信,触手可及。你可以伸手触碰--这些东西都是有形态的
  You can move objects from one area to another. You can feel your body. 你可以把东西从这儿移到那儿,你能感觉到自己的肢体
  You can say, "I'd like to go over to this location,"  你可以说 “我想走到那个位置”
  and you can move this mass of molecules through the air over to another location at will. 然后你就能很随意地把这么一大坨分子穿过这段空间移到那儿去
  That's something you live inside of every day.  这就是我们每天的经历
  Now with the allocation and the understanding of the lack of understanding, 现在随着这种分配和对缺少理解的认知
  we enter into a new era of science in which we feel nothing more than so much so as to say that those within themselves, 我们进入了一个全新的科学范畴,对此我们感到只能说那些在科技本身中,
  comporary or non-comporary, will figuratively figure into the folding of our non-understanding 当代的或非当代的,会被象征性地包括进我们不理解和半理解的折叠当中,
  and our partial understanding to the networks of which we all draw our source and conclusions from. 对于我们汲取源头和得出结论的网络
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/jyp/454719.html