TED演讲:能让你多出10年额外寿命的游戏(10)(在线收听

   All right, pick one, last quest: Shake someone's hand for six seconds, 很好,选一个,最后一个使命:和任何一个人握手6秒钟

  or send someone a quick thank you by text, email, Facebook or Twitter. Go! 或者通过短信、邮件、Facebook、Twitter,说一声谢谢你,开始!
  Looking good, looking good. Nice, nice. Keep it up. I love it! 看起来很好,看起来很好!太棒了!太棒了!不要放弃,我很喜欢!
  All right, everybody, that is +1 social resilience, 很好,每个人在社交意志力上又加了一分
  which means you actually get more strength from your friends, your neighbors, your family, your community. 这意味着你真的从你们朋友、你们的邻居、你们的家人、你们的生活圈子里得到了更多的力量。
  Now, a great way to boost social resilience is gratitude. Touch is even better. 现在看来,一个最好的提高你们社交的意志力的方式是感激。而接触会更好一点
  Here's one more secret for you: 还要告诉你们一个小秘密:
  Shaking someone's hand for six seconds dramatically raises the level of oxytocin in your bloodstream, now that's the trust hormone. 和某个人握手长达6秒钟,会戏剧性的提高催产素在血液中的水平,它是信任激素。
  That means that all of you who just shook hands are biochemically primed to like and want to help each other. 这意味着刚刚握过手的所有人,从生物化学家角度上看,很大程度上喜欢、愿意相互帮助。
  This will linger during the break, so take advantage of the networking opportunities. 这在休息期间会持续。所以,好好利用这些社交的机会。
  Well, you have successfully completed your four quests, 好的,你们已经成功地完成你们的四个使命,
  let's see if I've successfully completed my mission to give you seven and a half minutes of bonus life. 所以现在看看我是否也成功完成我的使命,延长你们了七分半钟的寿命。
  Now I get to share one more little bit of science with you. 现在我还得和你们一起分享一点点科学。
  It turns out that people who regularly boost these four types of resilience -- physical, mental, emotional and social 最终那些经常增强身体、智力、感情和社交这四类意志力的人
  live 10 years longer than everyone else. So this is true. 将会比一般人多活10年。这是真的。
  If you are regularly achieving the three-to-one positive emotion ratio, 如果你能经常实现三比一的积极情感的比例,
  if you are never sitting still for more than an hour at a time, 如果你从来不会坐着不动超过一个小时,
  if you are reaching out to one person you care about every single day, 如果你每天都主动联系一个你关心的人,
  if you are tackling tiny goals to boost your willpower, 如果你通过实现你的小目标去增强你们毅力,
  you will live 10 years longer than everyone else, and here's where that math I showed you earlier comes in. 你将会比一般人多活10年,现在我们看看刚才我给你看的算术是怎么得来的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/jyp/455037.html