TED演讲:演示'第六感'(3)(在线收听

   So, some of you most likely were here two years ago and saw the demo by Jeff Han, 你们当中有些人两年前在这里应该看过Jeff Han演示微软的Surface系统,

  or some of you may think, "Well, doesn't this look like the Microsoft Surface Table?" 你们可能觉得:这套系统跟Surface看起来很像?
  And yes, you also interact using natural gestures, both hands, etc. 没错,这两套系统都是用自然手势,用双手来操作。
  But the difference here is that you can use any surface, you can walk up to any surface,  但区别是,我这套系统可以在任何表面上操作,你可以走近任何表面,
  including your hand, if nothing else is available, and interact with this projected data. 如果没有可用的表面,你还可以用自己的手与投影的数据进行交互。
  The device is completely portable, and can be... 这个设备的使用是完全没有限制的,而且可以用来……
  So, one important difference is that it's totally mobile. 所以,最重要的区别就是,我这套系统是完全便携移动的。
  Another even more important difference is that in mass production, 另一个更重要的区别是,这个设备将来量产,
  this would not cost more tomorrow than today's cell phones and would actually not sort of be a bigger packaging 不会比今天的手机贵,也不会像我现在戴着的这么笨重,
  could look a lot more stylish than this version that I'm wearing around my neck. 会变得更时尚更美观,比我现在戴着的这个要好看。
  But other than letting some of you live out your fantasy of looking as cool as Tom Cruise in "Minority Report," 这个设备除了让你们的幻想变为现实,让你们看起来跟《少数派报告》里的Tom Cruise一样酷之外,
  the reason why we're really excited about this device is that it really can act as one of these sixth-sense devices 真正值得振奋的是,它确实可以充当一种“第六感官”,
  that gives you relevant information about whatever is in front of you. 为你提供在你面前的任何物体的相关信息。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/jyp/455207.html