跟Susan一起学美语 第86期:怎么表达别见外和将就你?(在线收听

   1.别见外。Don't be a stranger.

  A:No, I can't accept this.
  不,我不能收。
  B: Don't be a stranger. It's merely a small gift.
  别见外,只不过是个小礼物罢了。
  2.将就你。Have your way.
  A:Fine, have your way. But don't paint the walls of the other rooms pink.
  好吧,将就你。不过不许把其他房间的墙也刷成粉色了。
  B: No problem!
  没问题!
  重点单词:
  Stranger : n.陌生人,不认识的人;外地人
  Merely : adv.仅仅,只不过
  Paint : vi.描绘;绘画;化妆;
  补充句子:
  1. Telling a complete stranger about your life is difficult.
  要对一个素昧平生的人谈自己的生活经历是比较困难。
  2. Michael is now merely a good friend...
  迈克尔现在仅仅是个不错的朋友而已。
  3.She painted her fingernails red.
  她把指甲涂成了红色。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yqxmy/456170.html