艾伦脱口秀第148期:改变职业生涯(在线收听) |
Portia is the best, when I'm at work without her. I miss her. 波西亚是最棒的 我们后来不在一起拍摄了 我很想她 We share trailers.So I sent a little picture the other day, like "I miss you". 我们共用一辆化妆车 有一天我给她发了一张照片 写着"我想你"
You got trainer.She showed me the picture that you texted, 你有辆化妆车 她给我看了你发的照片
that she wasn't the in the trailer.It was empty. It was really sad. - It was. 没有她在车里 空荡荡的 真令人伤心 -是呀
So, are you, you know, one thing, you know,Portia like you, just, she gets the script, 你知道吗 波西亚还有你 在拿到剧本后
and then you have to memorize it, like the short notices. 你们得在很短的时间里记下它们
And it's a lot of words, and it's "Scandal" Pace,they call it. 有那么多的台词 都是"丑闻"节奏的 用他们的话说
It's very fast talking. How are you with all that?I think we are all, you know, scared silly. 说得特别快 你是怎么做到的 我觉得我们都吓傻了
'Cause it's also, you know, some of the best writing I will probably ever get to do it in my life. 因为 你知道的 这可能是我人生中演过的最好的剧本
So you get the hand of this beautiful scene, or monologue, 当你手里拿着这些优美的场景 独白的时候
That will be the career-changing under any other circumstances. 那随时都可能成为改变你职业生涯的时刻
She was like 5 hours to turn it around.I remember second season,We, poor Tony was in a comma. 她花了五个小时反复揣摩 我记得在第二季的时候 可怜的托尼在昏迷当中
We had shot him and he was in a comma.And Kerry and Jeff and I got this,like one act play at midnight. 我们打中了他 他处在昏迷中 凯利 杰夫和我 好像午夜时候的独幕戏
We were due to be at work at 5 :15 in the morning.We got it in midnight, and a sweet email from Shawn that said, 因为我们得在早上5:15开工 在半夜的时候 我们收到了肖恩的邮件
"Don't hate me, don't hate me.But that scene wasn't working, 她说 "别恨我 别恨我 "但是那一幕不合适"
"And then I finally figured now,"And I wrote it now."And I know you have to do it in the morning."But here it is. 不过我最后还是想出来了 "我现在就在写" 我知道你们得在早上开拍 "就快好了" |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457975.html |