新英语900句之生活篇 Lesson51:FOOLISH EXPERIENCES愚蠢的经历(在线收听

751. I found out that I wasn’t as smart as I thought.
 我发现自己没有想象中的那么聪明。
 752. He brought the packageu to the wrong office.
 他把包裹送错办公室了。
 753. He wore blue jeans to a formalv dinner.
 他穿着蓝色牛仔裤去参加一个正式的晚宴。
 754. I completely forgot about her divorce.
 我完全忘记她离婚了。
 755. She spilled the soup all over her dress.
 她把汤洒到了她的衣服上,弄得到处都是。
 756. He brought his girlfriend to his ex-wife’s party.
 他把他的女朋友带到了他前妻的聚会上。
 757. He oversleptw and missed work.
 他睡过头了,误了上班。
758. I got lost and drove around the city for hours.
 我迷路了,开车在城里转了几个小时。
759. My decision ruined the whole evening.
 我的决定把整个夜晚都破坏了。
760. He should never drink that much alcohol in public.
 他不应该在公众场合喝那么多酒。
761. She’ll never give me an extensionx for such a foolish excuse.
 她不会因为这样一个愚蠢的理由而让我延期的。
762. I don’t want to look stupid in front of the teacher.
 我不想在老师面前显得愚蠢。
763. Did I do anything embarrassing?
 我做了什么令人难堪的事情吗?
764. The worst thing was when you got up on top of the table and started dancing and singing.
 最糟糕的事就是你站在桌子上又唱又跳。
765. I let the cat out of the bag with only one day to go.
 只剩最后一天了,我却泄露了秘密。

【生词解读】
1. package   [5pAkidV]    n. 包裹;包
2. formal    [5fC:mEl]     a. 正式的;礼节上的
3. oversleep  [5EuvE5sli:p]  vi. 睡过头
4. extension  [iks5tenFEn]  n. 延长;延期;缓期

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xinyingyushenghuopian/45894.html